When you first met him

It was your first day at meme high school, cuz you just transferred from lazytown high because the principal stingy banned mt. dew.

You decided to find your locker so you looked at ur new schedule to see what number locker u had and it was 420 lol blaze it. You went to the locker and opened it and GOSH GOLLY barry b benson himself was stuck in there! You couldn't believe ur eyes!

"Ya like jazz?" he asked, giving you a smolderingly hot stare.

"Wha-what are you doing in my locker barry?" you stammered, looking at his deep blue eyes.

He looked back into your E/C eyes with an intensity that surprised you but left without another word.

"What's his problem?" you asked to the spiky haired blue hedgehog who was opening his locker next to you.

"Oh, barry? he's the most popular guy in school. Everyone knows him. You must be new here, if you don't know who he is." he said casually.

"Well i AM new here, thank you very much." you said with a huff.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to insinuate i thought less of you," said the hedgehog in a verbose manner

"I'm sonic, by the way" said Sonic, flashing a smile at you "i like chili dogs!"

"That was random as fuck" you said. "Anyways, my name is Y/N. nice to meet you!"

"Can i see your scedule?" you asked sonic

"Sure" he said, handing over a peice of paper.

"Radical! We have the same lunch period and homeroom! C'mon, i'll take you there!" he grabbed your wrist and sped down the hallway, knocking over ted and audrey who were making out in the hallway

You ran into the class with sonic. Suddenly a teacher was talking.

"WHAT AR YOU DOIN IN MY SWAMP"

"S-s-sorry shrek sama. I was just showing Y/N here to class. They're new"

"You are forgiven sonic-chan" go to your seat. Shrek sama points to a pair of seats in the back

You zone out in class and daydream of barry......

Well? Is my story dank enough for you?

Plz let me know if u want part 69 XDDDDDDDDD