Q & A Session

Hey guys!

So what did you think of the last chapter(s)? Did you like the idea of two endings? Did you not like it? Are you satisfied? I really hoped I satisfied you guys because I loved making this book. In fact, this is my first book ever that I have completed! Woo hoo!

🎉🎊 *cue party horns*

I want to thank you guys for being so supportive in me and for giving me helpful comments on my journey to becoming an author. I still have a lot to learn and a lot to improve on so help me think of a new book idea please. I have a few in mind so comment which one you think I should write!

Lucaya - Unwanted Desires
Lucas and Maya hated each other in middle school. Lucas was sent to military school at the end of seventh grade and Maya was relieved she was finally free of him. Now that he's back in their senior year of high school, things take a turn. But for better or for worse?

Riarkle - Time Limit (AU)
Forward a few decades into the future, Farkle has finally achieved time travel! The year is 2095 and he needs to travel back in time to stop the apocalyptic events that have happened now in his time era. He travels back 81 years into the past where he finds himself at John Quincy Adams High. There, he meets a quaint and innocent Riley Matthews. He has no idea how much that's going to cost him.

So that's only a few ideas, if you guys have more, feel welcome to share them with me. I'm open to writing about anything. I can even write out a one shot book if that is what some of you guys would prefer.

I've looked back to a few of my chapters and I know you guys are probably really annoyed but PLEASE.

Go check out my other account! I post original stories instead of fanfictions. This one is for fanfictions only. If you guys are interested in any genres I am open to writing about new ideas!

I have a book called L*O*S*T. Its a story about a girl who has magic powers of looking at peoples memories and when she's finally been corrupted by the government and a super secret society of people, she soon unlocks secrets about who she really is.

There is another book I have called My Heart That Bears A Mask. Its about how two people in high school overlook their socials status and finally realize they have feelings for each other. I know its sappy but I'm a sucker for these types of stories.

I probably have a bunch more but I'm too lazy to remember what they are.

---

Also! If you guys have any questions about the book or about me or about being an author, I am more than pleased to answer any questions! I have come up with just a few you guys might be thinking of.

Team Lucaya or Team Joshaya?

I personally am team Lucaya. I just feel like they have more chemistry with their little banters and their cute nicknames for each other. Joshaya is cute, not to get me wrong. I can see why most people would ship them but I can't really. Lucaya gives me of a more fresh taste and I feel like them as a couple would be a total rodeo.
*ba dum ts*

When did you start writing on Wattpad?

I started writing on Wattpad back in 2010. I know, 7 years ago. Holy crap that's a long ass time XD. I was really inspired to become a writer because I'm heavily involved with drama and English at my school that my teachers recommended me to check out this site. This is probably one of my safe havens.

What other fandoms do you write about/plan to write about?

I really like GMW but I'm also a huge Potterhead so I write about a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction. Especially Dramione. I find them adorable 😛. I also am open to write about old Disney movies/shows as well as Pokemon but I haven't got a good fan fiction idea to write about it. (I know, I'm a total geek.) I'm also up to writing about YouTube ships if you guys are interested.
*wink wink*

---

That's all I have to write today guys! I hoped you enjoyed my book!

~What doesn't kill you makes you stronger~
-MM