Trial (and Error?) (14)

"The court stands for the murder trial of Ema Skye," the judge says, "Will the prosecution say their opening statements?"

"Very well," says Edgeworth, the prosecution,"The defendant, Ema Skye was present to witness the crime. Who is to say she didn't also commit the crime?"

"If the defendant had committed the crime, why would they come to me, who they know works for the law?" you counter, trying to sound like you have all the info you need to solve this case.

"There was another witness who was at the scene of the crime. I call to the stand Trucy Wright!" Edgeworth announces.

"What?" You thought, "Phoenix's adopted daughter? I have to contradict Trucy's testimony?"

(Before, if you don't know what Ema, the defendant, looks like, I have included the URL to her page in the Ace Attorney wiki below.)

http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Ema_Skye

You see that Widget is slightly broken, looks like you'll have to do a normal cross-examination (Sorry, it's too difficult to do the mood matrix and stuff)

TESTIMONY

Statement One: "I saw someone with dark brown hair and pink glasses rush out of the door."

Statement Two: "They had a knife in their hand and was smiling sadistically."

Statement Three: "The killer, presumably the defendant, was disoriented when going out of the door."

Statement Four: "I was at the scene of the crime." (Sorry, ran out of ideas)

CROSS-EXAMINATION!

(If you press on the first statement, go to page 24)

(If you press on the second statement, go to page 11)

(If you press on the third statement, go to page 23)

(If you press on the fourth statement, go to page 19)