CONTRADICTION on statement three (23)

"Wait a minute, in your first statement, you said that the murderer was rushing out the door which would imply that they were panicked, but in your third statement, you said that the murderer was disoriented," you say confidently, "So which is it? Disoriented or panicked?"

You feel bad, you were being quite mean to Trucy, but you were doing a cross-examination (No excuse for being mean Athena.)

"Umm...THAT IS IT!!! I. Killed. Juniper. Woods. I did it to frame Ema Skye for murder, just send me to jail already," She bursts. (Sorry, this story is due. I have to end the story.)

"Why did you do it Trucy?" Phoenix asks, Trucy is definitely NOT a murderer. 

"Dahlia made me do it! (If you are wondering, I am talking about Dahlia Hawthorne)" She cries, "I went to Morgan Fey in jail and asked for help for my school project, it was about criminals and forensics.

"Hold up, how did you summon her? You've never exhibited any psychic powers," you ask.

"I asked Pearl for help. I didn't tell her who I was summoning though," She says.

"I will now deliver the verdict. (I know he doesn't say this) Although it was Dahlia Hawthorne who committed the crime, it was Trucy Wright who summoned Dahlia Hawthorne. Therefore, I charge Trucy Wright to two years in jail for involuntary manslaughter," The judge announces.

G U I L T Y

I guess this a case that doesn't end happily...huh...who knew?

(If you want to know what happened with your blood sample, go to page 21)