Familliar Taste of Poison (Thorki fanfiction)

‡Chapter One‡

Loki's POV

The dungeon was cold, and the muzzle on my face had begun to make my pale skin raw. Thor put me here and I could never forgive him for that. Hell... he wasn't even my brother.

My wrists stung and I had lost all feeling in them long after being held up above my head by the metal cuffs. The fat pig found them useful for keeping me under control. Didn't he know that somehow i'd find a way out of this Midgardian holster. I kept my thoughts to my self even though I longed to tell someone, anyone, exactly how I felt. A tall guard came to bring me my food. I sighed as he unlocked the cuffs, dropping me to the floor. He handed me a brass platter with a small amount of food and a goblet of wine. He walked out being sure to lock the bars tightly behind him. He leaned against the war, puffing on a ciggarette . I scowled in the presence of the filthy mortal. If he'd just left, id have a chance of escape.

Thor's pov

I sat in the gold embroidered throne, awaiting the return of my father, Odin. He had gone to see Loki in the dungeon. Loki had been locked up there since the attack on Earth. But somthing didn't feel right without him.He may have attacked Earth, he may be adopted, but I grew up with him. I played with him and I fought with him. He was still my brother. I rose from my seat headed towards the corridor leading to the stairwell to the dungeon. That's where he's been. I rushed down the stairs and to the cell which held my brother. His arms were chained above his head again, the skin on his wrists were raw and red. I forced the cell door open while he dangled there unconsious. I shook his shoulders, making him wake and look at me.

"What are you doing here?" He sneered.

"Brother." I cried. Tears began to well up in my eyes. "I've missed you so." I whispered .

"I'm not your brother, odinson. Haven't you heard. My parents are dead." He spat.

Warm tears slipped down my cheeks as I took the words from him. He meant the world to me, yet i'd been so cruel to him. Filling him with hate every second he had to bare with me. My mind was made up. I'd make it up to him. Somehow.

I forced open the shackles that held him captive. Loki dropped to the gravel floor below.

"Silly Odinson, don't you see. I'm a threat to humans. To asgardians even. And you are foolish enough to set me free."

I pulled him to his feet and put my hands on each side of his face.

"Listen to me little brother. You will not get into any sorts of trouble,or you will find yourself right back here." I let go of his face as he nodded.

Loki's pov

"I'm warning you Thor. Trouble's bound to happen."

He cupped my cheeks and laid a soft kiss on my chapped lips. I pushed him away, still shocked.

"What are you doing?!" I sputtered.

He looked down in shame. Thor grabbed my wrist, and I cringed, from the pain of my raw skin. He took both my wrists in his rough, callused hands. He set a gentle kiss on each one.

He led me out of the prison and told me I was free. I looked at him and muttered something I vowed never to say to Thor after all he's done.

"Thank you."