chapter 2

‡Chapter 2‡

Thor's pov

        I shook my head in disbelief at what id just done. I've never been one to participate in any troubling activities, but for loki..... id do anything. He may not be of blood, but my love for him was poison burning in my heart. My mind knew what I had done was out of context for me, but I felt that it was right. I walked off, leaving teardrops behind me. Loki was better off without me, he'd find a girl of his own and settle with her. Atleast that what I thought I wanted.

        I began to reminise of when loki and I were children, not having a care about anyone or anything in all of Asgard. We'd stay all day in the sun and on some occasions nights too. But Loki began to drift away from me. He started to skip our weekly spars and longed to remain in the dark library at all times of day.

      One morning, I went to visit Loki in his chambers i found him to be missing. I checked everywhere. The kitchen, the courtyard, and the dungeons. I found him sitting under our favorite oak tree, reading a novel about enchantment. He saw my tear-stricken face and pulled me into a hug. The rest of the morning, we spent together as he showed me some tricks and I watched in awe. I missed those days.

Loki's pov

        I ran my fingers through my long raven hair. Trying to contemplated the events that took place was simply... hopeless. I realized that I didn't know exactly where I was going. As I walked along the cement covered path, I thought of Thor. It pained me to think of him, but I wondered why his feelings for me changed.

        Thor crossed my mind everynow and again, but never as often as this. I don't deny that I've changed over the years, but Thor has too. When I was in the lirary those days, I was under the misconception that he was to join me. But Thors friends were more important. I was alone in the world with a book in hand.