Chapter 3

‡Chapter Three‡

-Thor's P.O.V-

I returned to the throne room to find father looking rather angry. Frigga accompanied him with a look I could only determine as worry.

"Thor! Where did you go? As your mother, I have a right to know." She nagged.

"You're not my mother." I snarled.

She took a step back from me, seeming startled.

"Thor! You do not speak to her that way. Now apologize." He ordered

I muttered a fake 'sorry' and began to walk away.

"no. Where were you Thor?" The all-father asked.

"In my chambers." I humbly replied.

He cocked a wispy brow and pursed his lips.

"I have witnesses telling me that you were on your way down to the dungeon. And they said you looked to be in quite a rush." He questioned.

I turned my face, not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"I-i just" I spat.

Then I had a great idea. I ran from the room and out of the castle doors. With Mjölnir strapped to my waist, it was a bit hard to run. I lost concentration for a while. I ran and ran until it was hard to breathe and my lips had turnt a light shade of blue. The wind chewes at my skin, forcing me to tug at my cape and pull it tighter around me.

​I finally reached a place that was vaguely familliar to me. A bridge with long icicles and frost off the rough sides. A place I called minöes. Its where i'd go when Loki and I had a quarrel. I felt a wetness accumulate on my cheeks. Hot tears fell down my face.

"Thor?" A voice behind me said. That voice. It seemed awful familliar.

"Loki?"

                            -I'm so sorry that this is such a late update. I know this will sound bad, but I forgot I had this story uploaded on here. Again, I am sorry, and I'll try to updat more often.-