Chapter 7

"I've thought of angles choking on their halos. Get them drunk on rose water"-fob

Not everyone's the same. We're all different. Me ,well people tend to think I'm.....different.

    When I go into Walmart I don't just shop I go just a little bit crazy.

    Key the reason my daddy makes me go with Danielle and not him.

   "OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO GET THIS AND THIS AND IS THAT CHOCOLATE  PRETZELS THIS PLACE IS AMAZING" I just about screamed while running up and down the aisle.

    "Seriously it's Walmart we go through this every time we come here" Danielle said while walking over to me with the basket.

"I know but it's still amazing" I replied while throwing three bags of hot fries into the cart.

"Ok well let's hurry up cause I Am really hungry" and right as Danielle said that her stomach growled.

"See I told you now let's hurry" she said while walking faster.

Once we finished shopping, much to Daniels's distaste I took about an hour, we decided to get some Mc Donald's on the way home.

"What do you want" Danielle asked once we were close to the window.

"Mmmm everything" i don't think Danielle was in the mood to get everything though since she just glared at me.

"Fine, I'll have a Big Mac, large fries, and a Oreo mcflurry" I said knowing she would end up ordering something crappy for me otherwise.

    After waited no about 10 minutes for a food we finally got it and headed home to have a night of movie marathons and lots of food.

   "Ugh this is taking forever" Danielle groaned while we were stuck in traffic.

    "Ya" I replied distracted by what was going on outside of our car.

    "Holy shit" Danielle cussed finally realizing what I was staring at.

    We were stuck in the bad side of town, while on our way to my house, where all the bars were and of course that only means trouble. Two people were fighting across the street, they were both quite big. The guy who was supposedly winning was a few inches taller and was much more muscular than the one loosing.

    From what we could see they were both pretty bloodied up but the one winning had his back to us so we couldn't see his face.

    "Can't the guy see he's loosing he should just give up or else he could get really hurt" Danielle said while shaking her head.

     Right as the stop light turned green the dude knocked out the guy making people around them cheer.

    I wouldn't see why though they had both just gotten hurt what was their to cheer about.

     I never got fights and I was just glad I didn't have to see the damage up close.

    As we were almost out of sight of the fight that has just taken place I looked back and gasped as the only thing I could focus on was the face watching slowly disappear.

Devon.

Shortest chapter ever but i wanted to leave it off here. I haven't responded to anybody and now I'm making this short ass chapter. I feel really bad but I just didn't know how to really respond to most people without actually updating(which I should have just done lmao) the thought that I have 20k reads now blows my mind away since I'm definitely not that good at writing. Also I realized that I never actually wrote Devon telling ray his name so I'm going to have to change that😂.But I'm already working on chapter 8 so don't worry I'm not disappearing agin⚫️◼️🖤