••

two

the boy had stopped smoking in fear of losing the girl he loved forever.
he still shivered each time he saw a cigarette or a lighter at a store, it made him feel worthless.
seunghyun thought that people who would do such things for love were just desperate people; yet here he is today.

he grinned ear to ear just thinking about surprising her. it made his heart hurt, but in a good type-of-way. seunghyun couldn't tell whether it was butterflies or something clenching his heart; but it still felt satisfying.

seunghyun rode his motorcycle to the nearest flower shop and parked right in front of the store. as he entered, the door bell ringed continuously causing the cashier to look up from the newspaper she was reading and smiled brightly.

"is there anything i could help you with, sir?" his eyes lowered down to the lady's badge hanging loosely onto her shirt, reading the name that appeared on it.

tiffany, it read. or as he heard, some people liked to call her the eye-smile jewel.

"ah, yes. what are some of your places most popular flowers?" he asked, returning the energy this girl was giving him.

the girl walked out from the cashier as the excited boy followed. she pointed to the set of flowers on the left side of the wall. seunghyun's eyes scanned each one and jolted his eyes after looking at each available item.

"perfect."

"fantastic choice sir, are these for someone special?" the girl's eyes looked so innocent as she asked the question.

"no," he scoffed as he looked down, "they're just for a friend."

the girl nodded her head, and they both walked their ways back to the front.

•••