Male Reader X Transguy Dipper

[I love this AU]

Dipper's POV

I look down in my underwear in horror. Blood...

"Oh no..", I mumble.

I sigh and take a pad from the sink cabinet. This isn't supposed to happen.. I'm supposed to be a real guy.. I tear up and put the pad in my underwear sniffling. I flinch when I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Dipper, you okay?", my boyfriend, [Name] asks worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine.", I say wiping my small tears away.

I stand up and pull up my underwear and pants.

"You sure? I thought I heard you sniffling...", he says.

"Yeah, I'm f-fine.", I say flushing the toilet.

I wash my hands and dry them on then hand towel. I open the lock and door to see [Name] still standing there. I smile a little.

"So, what are we gonna do today?", I ask trying to be happy.

"You sure you okay?", he asks.

I love him so much.

"N-No..", I say quietly.

He hugs me gently, I hug him back hiding my face on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, love?", he asks.

I love it when he calls me that..

"I-I got my.. my period again..", I say embarrassed.

He nods.

"Are you wearing your binder right now?", he asks pulling away to look at my face.

I nod looking away from him.

"I'll give you my hoodie and sweatpants, so please take it off, it hurts more now, right?", he asks. [But like, does it actually? Cuz binders dont hurt me more at those times]

"H-How do you know about that?", I ask.

He smiles.

"I researched it. I read a lot of things, so I hope I know how to get you more comfortable.", he says.

"Thank you..", I say quietly.

"No problem, love.", he says and pecks my lips.

"Go take your binder off and put on my hoodie, then wait on the couch for me, okay?", he says.

"Okay..", I say and walk back in the bathroom.

"I'll bring you the clothes.", he says and walks to his room.

"Thank you.", I say and wait for him.

Soon he walks back carrying his hoodie and sweatpants. He hands them to me and I close the bathroom door. I put them on top of the toilet and notice he also put my sport bra in there. I smile a little then look at the mirror frowning. I sigh and take off my binder, not looking at the horrible things on my chest. I put on the bra and then his hoodie. I look at the mirror again frowning. I can breathe again.. I take off my jeans and put on his sweatpants too. His clothes are very baggy, but that doesn't matter right now. I sigh and open the door, then walk in his living room. I sit on the couch carefully. [Name] walks in the living room carrying a blanket and ice cream. My eyes widen slightly and he chuckles quietly.

"I thought we could cuddle and play video games or watch a movie if you want to.", he says.

I nod while he walks towards me.

"I also just took the blanket off of the dryer, so it's nice and warm.", he says putting the ice cream and two spoons on the table.

"We can play any game or watch any movie you want to", he says.

I tear up and he sits next to me on the couch.

"[Name]..", I say quietly.

He looks at me smiling a little. I jump on him making him yelp. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you.. so much..", I say quietly.

"I love you too.", he says making me smile a little.

I pull away from his neck and kiss him. He smiles against my lips and kisses me back gently.