Transguy Male Reader X Dipper

Your POV

Another day, of not bEING ABLE TO BREATHE. I sigh and pull the binder over my head, cringing when I feel my breasts jiggle a little. Ew.. Can you.. Not?? I pull the binder over my 'breasts' and take a deep breath. No aIR.

"Hey, [Name]! Are you ready?", Dipper asks, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yeah.", I say and put on my favourite t-shirt.

I stand side ways in front of the mirror and hold my hand over my chest. Am I flat? No? Yes?? I don't even.. Fucking care anymore. I growl slightly and grab my phone before opening my bedroom door. I put my phone in my pocket and pin Dipper to the wall. His eyes widen and he blushes a little.

"[N-Name]?", he asks.

Fuck, I'm horny again.. Oh well, a little kiss won't hurt.

"I love you.", I say before connecting my lips with Dipper's.

He squeaks and I'm pretty sure his whole face is red right now. He's so goddamn cute, dammit. I open my eyes to see his closed. He kisses me back and I smile. I turn the kiss more passionate as I lick his lower lip, closing my eyes again. He moans a little and I growl against his lips. DilDO TIME. [I had to, I just fucking had to] He parts his lips and I slip my tongue in his mouth. He moans as I massage his tongue with mine. My eyes widen and I pull away, feeling some great pain in my lower abdomen. FUCK! NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!

"[N-Name]? A-Are you okay?", he asks.

I let go of his hands and lean down, as if I was about to throw up. I place my hands on my knees to hold myself up.

"Y-Yeah.. Just some fucking cramps.", I say.

He pats my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, [Name].", he says.

"It's okay.", I say, wheezing a little.

"I-I'll get you some ice cream and a blanket, go sit on the chair, o-okay??", he says, completely worried.

I chuckle.

"It's okay, Dippy.", I say and stand up straight.

Feeling some fucking great pain again, I slump over holding my stomach.

"Yeah, maybe you should get the pain killers too.", I say, chuckling.

He nods furiously and runs away. I chuckle and start walking towards the living room. I flop down on the chair and take a deep breathe. This fucking sucks.. Thank gOD I PUT THE PAD ON YESTERDAY. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN SO I THOUGHT AHEAD! Dipper runs in the room, carrying a blanket, pain killers and ice cream. I laugh and he gives me the pain killers and the ice cream.

"Thanks, Cutie.", I say, winking.

He blushes and I chuckle.

"You're really cute.", I say, throwing the pain killers in my mouth.

I swallow them and he places the ice cream on the floor next to the chair. I smirk and as he spreads the blanket I grab Dipper by his waist, pulling him on my lap, his back facing me.

"[N-Name]?!", he yelps.

I chuckle and nuzzle my head on his hair.

"You can sit there and we can watch a movie.", I say.

He nods and puts the blanket over us, also getting the ice cream. He gives me the other spoon and he takes the other. As he opens the container I put on the tv and go through the movies we have.

"How about... Ouija?", I ask.

"I-It's a horror movie, right?", he asks.

"Yeaah.. But I can keep you safe.", I say, holding him tighter against my chest.

"O-Okay.", he says.

"Yay~", I cheer.

I kiss the top of his head and turn on the movie. He giggles and I smile, kissing his cheek.