Episode 4

(Edited)
I'm sorry for not making the video for 3 weeks
I'm going to continue this FANFICTION in wattpad.
You already see the videos so i will start the FF.
______________________________________

He slowly pulled away.
"ehh... I'm sorry for doing this." Jungkook said while scratching his neck as a sign of nervous
"ah... It's okay..." you answer then mumble a quiet "i guess..."

After that we start to dance our full choreography.

A few minutes later

"ahh we're doing great Y/N, btw can i have your number...? To talk to you about this.." Jungkook said shyly

"haha... Of course you can" You smiled as you tell him your phone number

"thanks.." He smiled. "it's already 7pm, i should went home." He continued

"ahhh.. you're right. I'll walk you to frontdoor" you said while leading him to the front door. You open the frontdoor and stand in front of it.

"Thanks for today, all of the things." He smiled. "it's nothing Jungkook" you respond to him.You smiled, he suddenly leaned in and whisper to my ear."But for me, it's something" After whispering that he backed away a bit and kissed my cheek. I realize that i'm blushing so much...

"You really have such a thick red blush on." He chuckled and waved to you. "Byee buns". You replied "B-bye."

'Why am i stutteringggg!!!?? He definitely will like it' You thought
You sighed as you went in and there is the real teasing match begin.

"Look who we have here..." then Jimin replied to Tae "Lovebird" They start to laugh.
"Oppa.. i'm tired today. Can't we start it tomorrow? Jebal...(please)" you said getting tired of them

"Jimin... Can a lovebird be tired?"

"ahh.. i don't think so Tae.." They start laughing and laughing again. You really can't take this anymore
"you fkin' CHILLI PEPPER. It's enough!!" They start to run away but it's too late for em', you get all the pillows on the Sofa and start to hit them with all of the pillows.

"Y/N ahhh miannnn(sorry)" Jimin said while defending himself. But you didn't stop and hitting em' again. Your pillow was taken by Taehyung.
"REVENGE YOU CHEEKBUNS."He started to hit you nonstop.You felt really tired so you just run away and get in your bedroom.You sleep.

You wake up, then do your morning routine. "hey Chilli Pepper, you're going?"

"Go by yourself cheekbuns" he replied to you

"Whatever" you mumbled to yourself as you go out of your house and... "SURPRISEEEE!"

"AW MY SHIT MY GOD MY FKIN CHILLI PEPPER!"Jungkook laughing at you and all of the words you said. "Yahh! Jungkook! How can you be like this to a little bunssss!!!???"

"haha first mianhae, second are you admitting that you are bunsss??" He said while wiggling his left eyebrow. He starts laughing. "Laugh here until your eyes popped out." You stated getting mad. You start to walk away.

"yah y/n i already said mianhaeee. Why are you ignoring me??"You just ignore him and go to the school. Suddenly Jungkook lift you up like this.

 Suddenly Jungkook lift you up like this

"Jungkook... Ahhh seriouslyy? Don't do thissssss!!" You nagged at jungkook. "You didn't want this then i'll piggyback you.. Deal?". You thought 'ahh i don't have any choice cause this is more embarrassing than just a piggyback.'

"okay but just until we reach school. K?" You agreed to his offer. Jungkook nodded and let me down. He start to kneel down so i get to his back and he start to walk with me like this

 He start to kneel down so i get to his back and he start to walk with me like this

When we reach in front of school.
"let me down" you demanded him. Jungkook shaked his head and said "Until we reach class." And someone come.

"Jungkook Oppa!" Someone shouted. As Jungkook look at her, he let me down and i clearly see who it was.
It was....

To be continued...
______________________________________

I'll make oneshot FF on YouTube tho.
Who would you like?? Tell me