Episode 5

(Edited)

It was Taehyung
-LOL-

"nee? V noona~" Jungkook was playing along with Tae. "YAH!" They started running in to school, you laugh and just walk by yourself.

As you stepped in your class and sit.
-Your friend is Suzy (yeah from Miss A) . "Uh Y/N" She calls for you. "yes?" "hmm.. Before you arrived Mark told me to tell you he's waiting you at the rooftop." She's telling you.

"ahh.. then i'll go there, see you." you got confused but still response anyway. "ehh.. okay."

You quickly go because you're curious what would he want to talk at rooftop.
You arrived at rooftop and see mark already waiting there. "Hey Mark, what's wrong until you want me to come?" You ask while looking at him with confusion. "hmmm.. i want to tell you something." what will he tell me. "What? Just tell me" "hmm.. i-i l-like to go to class with you everyday.. yes... Just that" weird ones "what?" You burst out laughing uncontrollably "You wait for me just to ask that?"

Meanwhile
Jungkook's POV
Jungkook is You

Where is Y/N?? Ahh i have to ask her friend. You came to your class.

After seeing Y/N's classmate, you asked "where did Y/N go?" Someone random just answered "Ahh she's on the rooftop with Mark." Mark? "ahh wih Mark?! Okay thanks." You quickly go to the Rooftop.

Your POV.
You still at rooftop and someone suddenly open the rooftop door. Out of nowhere Mark suddenly shouts "I LIKE YOU Y/N."

When you turned around you see Jungkook and suddenly Mark grab your neck so you're facing him and he kissed you.

Jungkook's POV

What the fk did Mark do to Y/N.

Your POV
You're so startled by Mark's action
Jungkook immediately run to both of you and push Mark away from you, He punch him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jungkook said while looking madly at Mark. He punches Mark again. "Stop it please Jungkook." You said quietly, You were so afraid of what could happen next. You grab his wrist and pull him down to the hall.

" Jungkook calm down, don't be mad please... I'm afraid." You were trying to calm him down while looking straight into his eyes with teary eyes. Jungkook hugs you. "i'm sorry Y/N." He keeps repeating "Sorry" while you bury your face at his shoulders and crying.

After awhile you finally managed to calm down your sobs and said "i'm just to afraid that he will fight you back... (Sobbing) don't ever fight.. ever. Again."

Jungkook felt really bad for making you cry "i'm sorry.." He said while stroking your hair.

He then let you go and wipe the tears on your cheeks."Don't cry again my buns. Let's hangout today." You just nodded then he holds your hand and take you to your class.

Both of you arrived in front of class door. "See you at Singing Class." he waved at you. Then he walk away as you go into your class.

After entering the class you heard Suzy panicking "what happened Y/N, why your eyes are red?" You were trying not to take things too far so you said "I'm okay."

As you sit down, someone come to you. "Y/N, i'm-" Why can't he leave me alone?!

"Just go" you said trying to maintain your anger. "pleas-" knowing that he wouldn't buy that so you yelled at him "I SAID GO AWAY FROM ME!!" Then Mark go to his seat ehile everyone is looking at us with the eyes that have lots of questions. Suzy was about to ask but the school bell ring and your teacher come in, but you just keep your head down because you don't  feel well.

Until "Y/N if you don't feel well, you can rest in Nurse Office." the teacher said worried. "okay Mrs." You went to Nurse Office and lay on the bed. You slowly drifted off and sleep.

Lunch bell ring you feel better now, so you go to Canteen. You arrived there and you see Jungkook with Suzy and someone accidentally push Suzy so Suzy bumped to Jungkook. Jungkook held Suzy's arm and Suzy try to gain her balance. You felt a little jealous so you just walked pass them.

"Hey Y/N" he's calling you, trying to get your attention. but you just ignore him. "Yahhh!!" He grab your wrist and drag you to the School's backyard.

He trapped you between his arms. "Are you by any chance Jealous of Suzy?" he asked with the mischievous eyes. "haha in your dream!" you're trying to deny what you felt. "Seriously?" but Jungkook doesn't seem to bought it.

So you suddenly said "What if i'm jealous, that doesn't matter." He chuckled and ruffle my hairs ehile saying "Of course it matters."

Feeling defeated you gave up and said "Fine ... Yes I'M JEALOUS so wh-" He touch your mouth with his pointer finger "sstt..." Then he starts leaning towards your face and stop when your nose touch his. "You know that I love you" He kissed you after saying that.