Episode 6

(Edited)
Then he slowly pulled away, but his face is still close to mine. "Y/N," he's calling your name sweetly. Getting lost in his eyes you responded "Hmm..?" He said something that shocks you "will you be mine?" You're trying to process everything, you're stuttering every words "mm.. y-you mean be your g-girlfriend?"

Jungkook chuckled "Yeah... What else could it be" You're trying to confuse him with your answers "mmm.. yes... No... Maybe..." He's done with you "Seriously Y/N??" you laugh and finally answers "Haha mian... I... will" You smiled, and he pecks your lips.

"Y/N IS FINALLY MINE!!" he yelled while looking at the sky. You chuckled at his reaction. "Too much you lil' Kookies." and you suddenly remembered "Let's get going before lunch break over."

You two holding each other hands as you enter the Canteen. "Oh... Look Jimin! Someone is finally taken" who else would say that? obviously your brother. He pointed to both of you, so Jimin looks at both of you. "ow yeahhh Taeee... But here we're single, don't you forget." Jimin said while doing sad faces. "You are, i'm not" Taehyung sticked his tongue out to Jimin as Jimin run and chase him.

They got tired so they stop. "KIM TAEHYUNG!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU'RE NOT SINGLE?!" Jimin shouts to Tae. "HAHA JUNGKOOK IS MINEEE." he said jokingly. but you being you wouldn't accept that so you said "WHUT??!!" "haha Just kidding, my JELLO SIS."

Jungkook chuckled and you just look at Taehyung annoyed. "Let's go my jello buns" He said as he pinch my cheek. You look like this 👇

 You look like this 👇

Jungkook chuckled. "Okay okay i won't call you like that." He said as he pinch and pull your nose. After that he let go of your nose. "yah ahh." You scream in pain as you slowly rub your nose.

Jungkook grab your hands and drag you to the Singing Class. You arrived there. "Why don't we practice first, since it's still break time and no one has come yet." he said. You just nod and start singing If You with Jungkook.

After a few minutes. Bell ring, all of the students one by one entering the class. So me and Jungkook find a place for ourself. The teacher come to Class. "Okay class, attention. Today we're going to do the Singing With Partner. So all of you find your own partner. I'll call you one by one. And about the Couple Dance. You should prepare it now cause i'll be testing it Tomorrow."

Everyone in the room groan except you and Jungkook. You whispered quietly to Jungkook "Luckily we already find the Choreography." he agreed nodding at you.

After all of the students being called included you and Jungkook. The class is over. It's time for P.E. Class. your P.E. Class is at the same time with Jungkook's P.E. Class

You always see girls one by one seeks attentions from Jungkook, but he always ignore them. Then he see your annoyed face. He smirk at you and he start to interact with the girls.

You mumbled "What a PLAYER" and you look to group of boy coming from the front door of the Indoor Basketball Field.

You just realised that all of them is looking back at you. One of them is smiling really sweet at you.

You blushed a bit and looked away as you start to walk to Suzy

You blushed a bit and looked away as you start to walk to Suzy. When you were about to walk, someone grab your wrist.
______________________________________

Who could that person be? Jungkook or one of the boys that entered the Indoor Basketball Field?