The Legend Begins

Everything that I have experienced slapped me in the face until I fell asleep yesterday. I continued to pack up the clothes and things that I will bring to Manila.

"Make sure to never go to the wrong way and always look at the compass, son." My father said, with him trying to help me to pack up. "Yes, dad. I have been waiting for this moment in my whole life, and this is the time to show everything that I've got. I will never stop working hard until I make you proud." I said. We finished packing up the things that I need and it's finally time to go. The swaying of the trees, the blowing of the wind, and the peacefulness that this place brings to your mind, will I be able to experience this again?

I kissed goodbye to my mom. "Be sure to be safe at all times my son, life ain't gonna be easy in Manila. I love you." She said. "Just doing what I'm doing well mom. I love you too, I'll see you again." I said. We used the car to go to the airport and I was already feeling nervous at that time. It's time for takeoff and it's my first time to ride a plane alone.

I wake up only a few minutes before landing. When we landed on the runway, I was excited. This ain't my first time to be in Manila, but it sure is my first time to be a college prospect in Manila. I took my bags and looked outside. There, I saw, Alex.

I meet him outside and shook his hand. "It's gonna be long years ahead of us. No doubt about that." He said. "Yeah, that's why we need to put in the work." I said, then he nodded. "You know what, let's just move on. I'll see you in the gym  tomorrow. You'll have a meeting with the coach.