Royal Rumble

Jake POV
My match against John CENA for the WWE Championship is the second to last match before the Royal Rumble Match. The first match is going to be for the Smack Down Live Women's Championship.
*Alexa and Jake conversation*
Jake-good luck tonight
Alexa-thanks, are you going to come out with me?
Jake-of course I am let's go.
Alexa-okay
*end of conversation*
*Carmella's music hits*
Justin Roberts-This match set for one fall is for the Smack DOWN Live Women's Championship introducing first the challenger from Staten Island, New York she is the Princess of Staten Island Carmella.
*Alexa Bliss's music hits*
Justin Roberts-And her opponent being accompanied by the WWE Champion "Showtime" Jake Carter from Columbus, Ohio she is the current Smack Down Live Women's Champion Alexa Bliss.
*12 minutes and 10 seconds later*
Justin Roberts-here is your winner and STILL the Smack Down Live Women's Champion Alexa Bliss.
*Main Event*
*John Cena's music hits*
Justin Roberts-This match set for one fall is a Steel Cage Match and it is for the WWE Championship, introducing first the challenger from West Newbury, Massachusetts weighing in at 251 pounds John CENA.
*Jake's music hits*
Justin Roberts-And his opponent, from Tampa, Florida being accompanied by the Smack Down Live Women's Champion Alexa Bliss he is the current WWE Champion "Showtime" Jake Carter.
*23 minutes later*
Justin Roberts-here is your winner and STILL the WWE Champion "Showtime Jake Carter.

Jake POV
After my match I attacked John and I hit him with my finisher then...
The King...The King of Kings
The authority came out and they distracted John then, I turned him around and I hit him with "Into the Future." Then, Nikki came down and got into the ring and she tried to hit me with The Rack Attack but, Alexa came in and she hit Nikki with The Royal Flush and The Authority came into the ring and Triple H said... Welcome to The Authority.