Heel turn part 2

*Monday Night RAW*
Jake POV
Tonight Alexa and I's heel turn becomes official when Alexa, myself, and the rest of the authority cut a promo. Tonight is going to be very interesting.
*King of Kong's Plays*
Justin-Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, WWE COO Triple H, One of the owners of WWE, Stephanie McMahon, the RAW Women's Champion, Alexa Bliss, Intercontinental Champion and one-half of the RAW tag team champions, Seth Rollins and one-half of the RAW Tag Team Champions and the WWE Universal Champion, Jake Carter!!
*In The Ring*
Jake-Let me start off by saying I don't need any of you, I never have and I never will!! I said it before and I'll say it again, I did what I did because I wanted to, because I was tired of being at the bottom and it was time for a change, I am the best and I will prove it! I joined the authority to get to the top and that is exactly what I have done. I joined because it is what's best for business.
Seth-to add to what Jake said, he and I carried The Shield for too long so, we dropped him and look what that did for us, we are at the top of the food chain now, and it's going to stay that way until we say so.
Triple H-Good job, but you don't owe them an explanation, you never did and you never will, we do what we want when we want to do it.
Stephanie-I am so proud of all of you.
Alexa-we all joined to get to the top and as Jake said, that is what we did.