Helping Alexa

Alexa POV
I am currently in Orlando on my way to a taping of NXT. Tonight I have a match against Sasha Banks for the NXT Woken's Championship.
*During the match*
As the match starts I see Jake come out.
Renee-here comes the NXT Champion!!!
*After the match*
After the match Jake grabbed a chair and he came in the ring and both of us started to attack Sasha. Then, after the attack, we kissed each other and after that we both went backstage. We kissed each other because Jake and I are going to be in a love storyline together but, what people don't know is that we are dating each other in real life.
*Alexa and Jake conversation*
Alexa-why did you help me?
Jake-Tonight, we are going to start our storyline together and next week we are going to reveal to the world that we are dating each other in real life.
Alexa-I love you
Jake-I love you to
*Jake and Alexa kiss each other*
Alexa-You want to go to our locker room to watch the rest of the show?
Jake-sure, Hunter said this was our only appearance on NXT together and next week on RAW our love storyline officially starts when we tell the world that we are dating each other in real life. He also said that we you and I are supposed to join the authority after our tag Team match next week on RAW we are supposed to join the authority because I am the WWE Universal Champion and you are the WWE RAW Women's champion.
Alexa-How long are we supposed to be the champions?
Jake-you are supposed to hold the WWE RAW Women's title until after Extreme Rules but, you will get it back.
Alexa-ok
*end of conversation*
To be continued