X. MULTIMEDIA

tomholland1996: pretty lady + party nights = happy Tom TAGGED: prettycjones

TAGGED: prettycjones

username: When Carylyn is an actual angel

lizzieolsen: work it girl!

username: MOM

prettycjones: DAUGHTER username

maggiegraham: why wasn't I invited? Aren't we friends?

prettycjones: aren't you here... maggiegraham

maggiegraham: oh no. I'm not an angel or a slut 🤷🏼‍♀️

tomholland1996: mags, please don't overreact

maggiegraham: Then don't cheat on me

tomholland1996: I'm not cheating on you. I offered to accompany her. I'm her friend

maggiegraham: didn't know you liked to befriend sluts. I mean, you're enough of a whore as it is

username: What?!

username: no not Tom. He's an innocent bean.

username: what do you mean maggiegraham

maggiegraham: I mean that Tom is one sexy boy who loves a good fuck. I'm surprised he hasn't fucked Carylyn yet username

chrisevans: please take your lies somewhere else. Tom is not a bad person, but you definitely are maggiegraham

REAL LIFE

Carylyn put down her phone and let out a loud sigh. Tom was over with some of the other gentlemen, laughing and drinking. Chastity put an arm around her friend.
"Your phone is blowing up." She pointed out as she took a drink. Carylyn groaned.
"It's just Tom's girlfriend calling him a manwhore. God, I hate her."
"Take a drink and turn off your phone. You need to relax." Chastity handed her a beer. "It's an after party. Have a good time." She stood up to go dance with Jack.
Carylyn stared at the bottle in her hand. She needed a night off, but Tom meant she had to deal with Maggie.
"Fuck it." She said and chugged the bottle. Once she was done, Tom was standing in front of her. His hair was messy and he had ditched his jacket. The top three buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and he was holding a beer.
"Hey." He grinned, sitting next to her. "Man I'm drunk."
"Tom?" Carylyn turned to him. "D'you think I'm pretty?"
"Yeah! I think you're way prettier than Maggie. I hate Maggie so much." He cocked his head. "Why?"
Carylyn took the beer out of his hand and drained it. "Because I like you a lot and i wish I was dating you." She confessed, knowing Tom was wasted, too wasted to remember what she said.
Tom leaned closer and snatched the bottle back. "I like you too." He slurred.
Carylyn, feeling confident with alcohol flowing through her veins, climbed on his lap. Tom grabbed her waist, his face turning red. "Kiss me." She whispered, moving Tom's curly hair out of his face. "Please, Just once."
Tom pulled her mouth to his and kissed her hard, gripping her hair in his fist. He deepened the kiss, letting his tongue explore her mouth.
After a minute, Tom pulled away. "Come on." He picked her up. "Lets find a room."