XI. MULTIMEDIA

Carylyn woke up the next morning in a room she didn't recognize. It definitely wasn't her apartment.
She sat up and groaned. Her head was pounding and her hips were insanely sore.
Wait... sore hips?
She lifted the blankets slowly to see she was completely naked. Oh my god.
Someone grunted next to her and she squealed. A man was laying facedown on the bed, sleeping hard. Carylyn gathered a blanket around her torso and crossed to the other side of the room.
"Hey..." she murmured, moving the guy's messy hair out of his face.
It was Tom.
"No. No no no no!" Carylyn sat on the bed and put her head in her hands.
"Cary?" Tom rasped, sitting up. "What... What happened?"
"I think we had sex." Carylyn turned to see a very shirtless Tom staring at her bare back. "Very drunk sex."
Tom groaned. "Shiiiiiiit. Please tell me we used some kind of protection."
"Im on the pill." Carylyn stood up, making sure the blanket was covering her. "I'm getting dressed. Who's room is this?"
"I think it's mine. My vision is blurry." Tom stood up as well, wrapping a blanket around his waist. "You can borrow my clothes."
"No. I'll just wear my dress."
"Paparazzi." Tom reminded. "That'll look very suspicious."
Carylyn nodded. "Can I use your shower?"

ARTICLE
E!NEWS: is Tom Holland with Carylyn Jones?

Apparently Victoria's Secret angel Carylyn Jones is not much of an angel. After a VS party, she was seen leaving the same building that Tom Holland had been seen leaving an hour earlier.
She was also dressed in some very masculine clothes. Does this mean Cary and Tom had a quickie after the party?
This certainly gives us reason to believe so! Plus, Holland's girlfriend, Maggie Graham, had accused Holland of liking sex. If it's true, Jones must have brought on Holland's affections.
None of them have commented on the incident, but it looks like Tom Holland isn't the sweet innocent Brit we made him out to be.

(Jones leaving the building)

(Holland leaving an hour earlier)