two

As soon as Jungkook made it home last night, he some how managed to sneak in before anyone could notice he was ever gone. He was basically as quiet as a mouse, maybe even quieter. And even though he got away with it, he still felt guilty and obligated to confess to what he did. He hasn't budged yet, though.

Since the morning came, he woke up incredibly late, 2pm to make a guess. He never wakes up that late. Jungkook immediately checked his phone, seeing that he had over 40 messages and 10+ calls and voicemails all from the same 3 people.

"Jungkook!! Where are you???"

"If you're in an alley, I'm leaving you there!"

"This isn't funny, stop playing games..."

Jungkook basically had a heart attack . . . until he heard the final voicemail.

"Never mind, we looked in your window, glad to see you're home safely. Meet with us tomorrow, please."

It was from Jimin.

Jungkook felt relieved, relaxing all the muscles that just tightened themselves in stress. He felt that he should probably call back or go to Jimin's house to explain what happened. But first, he had to face the biggest obstacle he could ever have in a situation like this. His parents.

All kinds of thoughts were racing in his mind, fear, guilt, sadness, all things that aren't good basically. Jungkook put on some new clothes, fixed his messy hair, and put on some axe, just to mask the smell of anything on him from last night before he could shower. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for anything that could happen downstairs with his parents.

He walked downstairs and to the kitchen where he saw his parents eating sandwiches.

"Why did you sleep so late?" His father asked, not looking up from his sandwich.

"I uh, umm," Jungkook stuttered out, heart pounding.

"What time did you go to sleep last night?" Now asked his mom.

Jungkook gulped, took a breath, and spoke, "I don't know, late I guess." This was almost certain, in Jungkook's mind, that he was going was going to get caught.

Jungkook made eye contact with his mom for about a split second before he turned around to walk to living room.

"Wait," called Mrs. Jeon.

Jungkook turned back around. "Hmm?"

"You're not going to eat?"

"I uh, I will."

"Alright. Soon, your father and I are going to run to the city, pick up some groceries. You'll be alone for a bit, is that okay?"

Jungkook nodded. "Definitely! Can I ask one thing before you go?"

"Sure."

"Since I'm going to be alone for a few hours, can my friends come over?"

Mrs. Jeon smiled, "Of course, it'll keep you out of trouble." Then she chuckled to herself at her own joke.

More like they'll put me in trouble, Jungkook thought, trying to hide any facial expressions. "Thank you," he said softly, continuing his walk to the living room.

Jungkook fell down onto the couch. He pulled out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. After a few rings, no one picked up. He just decided to text him instead.

Hey, my parents are going to be gone shopping for a bit. Bring Yoongi and Hoseok and come over, please.

And he pressed send.

After about like ten minutes, his parents said goodbye and left. Then, not too long later, his friends had arrived without any text back from Jimin.

"Jungkook~~~!" It was Jimin.

Jungkook jumped up from his seat to great the guys. "Hello!" He smiled at the 3.

"Hey Kook," Hoseok smiled back.

A small wave and nod came from Yoongi.

"We're glad you got home safely," Jimin smiled, wrapping an arm around Jungkook, walking randomly. "Didn't want you to get kidnapped or anything," he laughed.

"Thanks for worrying about me guys, but you don't have to. I can take care of myself," Jungkook dragged off his words slowly.

"Aw come on," Yoongi said, "That's like saying we're not allowed to care about you."

Jungkook just shook off what Yoongi said. Instead he lead the way to the kitchen to grab some food for the four of them. Jungkook opened the refrigerator and just stared into it, thinking about what to get.

"So Jungkook . . ." Hoseok trailed off, "How'd you like the club?"

Jungkook barely froze, still looking in the refrigerator. He swallowed hard, what was he supposed to say? He didn't exactly stay the innocent Jungkook he normally is.

"Yeah there was a pretty hot guy you seemed to be into, Kook. You must have enjoyed it at least a little bit," Yoongi added in, making it worse.

Jungkook shut the refrigerator door, no food in his hand. He turned around and made eye contact with all three of them who were sitting at the island table. They stared at him as if they were waiting for some life changing details.

"What?" He asked, confused.

Jimin asked, "Who was it you were into? How hot was he? Did you have sex? Did you gu—" he was cut off by Hoseok's hand covering his mouth.

"No! Of course we didn't!" He paused for a moment. "I don't really remember who he is," he mumbled the lie, makes him feel like it's less of a lie.

"Oh whatever, Jungkook," Yoongi says, "His name's Taehyung, and his body was phenomenal!"

Some 'ooh's were coming from the other two boys.

"Yeah! I was so tempted to get it with him but man, the way he looked at Jungkook. He was so interested, I couldn't ruin something beautiful."

Jungkook death glared Yoongi. "I didn't even want hi-"

"Not what your 'friend' was saying."

Why am I friends with him again?

And as if Jimin had read Jungkook's mind: "Okay I think you've teased him enough."

"Thank you," Jungkook mumbled.

Later that day when Jungkook's parents were home, the four decided to leave and hang out around town. To cure their boredom, they went to the local park by the sports fields.

"For the monkey bars!" Yoongi shouted, marching towards his childhood heaven.

"Oh, me too!" Hoseok began running towards the exact location where Yoongi was.

Jimin and Jungkook both laughed at them.

"Come on, Kook, lets go play too!"

With that, Jimin ran towards whatever he was going to. Jungkook was just about to take a step towards his best friend when his wrist was grabbed from behind. Jungkook turned around, accepting his death because he was almost certain that he was about to be stabbed to death.

And boy, he was staring death right in the face.

________