three kinda

Jungkook was staring at the same man he had seen that night. The night where he lied to his parents, rebelled against the good of the world, and snuck out with his friends to do something that was forbidden by the government in which he was under. This man Taehyung was weird indeed.

"You remember me, don't you? I can tell by your face," he said.

Well of course. It was only last night, Jungkook said in his mind. Instead he responded with the common "Yes."

Taehyung smirked. "Good. So you're with the same friends I see."

Jungkook nodded.

"Why don't we do something fun, like what you are doing with your friends . . . but better?" Taehyung leaned in closer to Jungkook than before.

Jungkook's breathing took a dip and his heartbeat raced faster. "You're being serious?"

"Absolutely, I'll make you have more fun in one sitting than you've ever had in your lifetime with these guys."

"Let's go. Right now."

Taehyung's face brightened up; Jungkook couldn't hold back a smirk any longer, so he just let it out.

"Really!?" Taehyung got quite excited from Jungkook's response; he didn't expect him to agree so quickly.

Jungkook laughed. "Nope, now go. I'm trying to have fun here." Jungkook then walked away as if nothing happened.

Taehyung glared at the back of Jungkook's head with the most evil look he could get out of himself. "Since when were you so stubborn and demanding?" He questioned to himself.

Back with the guys, Jungkook made himself right back at home. They had stopped monkeying around like before and decided to just sit and chat for while.

....

Ya'll okay I made it clear that I won't finish this fic. I've had so many people come @ me for leaving kpop. Well, 1, I can't help what I like, and 2, I don't mind the music; I don't care what the genre of music it is, as long as it's a good song; I'm listening to it, regardless. However, I thought I'd share the draft of chapter three I've had for over a year. So I mean enjoy and come @ me some more all you want 😂