Rules

The General Rules

"Everyone must follow these rules, or they shall be punished"

✑ Everyone must be active. I will not accept no one who doesn't respond to this roleplay actively, unless you let me know you'll be gone, I will give you a warning. 

✑ You'll be given 3 warnings, before either banished from the roleplay, or you will be banned for a week for roleplaying all your characters.

✑ I do not tolerate odd color furs, or powers. Let's keep this roleplay real here. I will not accept your form if you have odd colors

✑Do not roleplay in chains. I simply won't allow that. Please make sure to continue your roleplay by commenting, and tagging the current person your roleplaying with.

✑I'm not going to handle people getting angry on how I control this roleplay, or at the rules. This is my roleplay, I choose how I want it to go, and if you don't respect or follow my rules or me, I will just automatically kick you out and banned you from this roleplay.

✑If powerplaying or god modding, you'll be banned for the roleplay for 3 days. Play fair, be fair.

✑Smut is allowed only to a certain extent. I do not accept sexual touching, or mating. Take it to private messages. I understand if it's cuddling, kissing, marking, but that's all I'm accepting, don't take it another step forward.

✑ I will allow curse words, but don't do it often, we don't need no one having a bad mouth all the time. A few times will be acceptable.

✑ The code to be accepted into this roleplay is Rosa. Make sure to write this into the form

✑ Make sure to roleplay with detail, I don't want simple messages, for example;
"Sophie smiled and waved"
No, I will give you hell for simple replied like that. I will only allow detailed replies, with action, for example;
"Sophie smiled with her perfect straight teeth, as she leaned against the door frame, waving shyly as she felt her cheeks heat up"

✑ Play only your character, don't take over someone else's character unless they give you permission to, but you will have to let me know before you do.

✑ Make sure to read the packs rules too, because those are important as well. I'll be making sure you have read the kingdom's rules

•If you would like to add more rules or have any question to anything, please let me know