Mountains Edge

Dragons Tooth

The name was taken by a mountain that is filled with magnificent dragons

The name was taken by a mountain that is filled with magnificent dragons. These dragons live on a large mountain, the peek of the mountain is jagged up, making it look like a large tooth. Caves along the top of the mountain are where the dragons live and nest.

No one survived going up that hill, as dragons are very protective of their mountain. They kill anything in their site if it comes close to their caves, unless you are very sneaky going in.

Royals( Lycans) are capable on climbing this mountain, as they try to tame a dragon. Normal werewolves very rarely come here, mostly them getting killed.

✖  Types of dragons

⌲ Wyrenthese dragons have only two legs and a long, serpentine tail that they can sometimes use to support their bodies

⌲ Wyren
these dragons have only two legs and a long, serpentine tail that they can sometimes use to support their bodies. They are also usually,but not always,depicted as having wings. They are very rare, yet beautiful. When reached full adulthood, they stand around 18 feet tall, due to their massive wing span. They have the ability to blast flames. Once tamed, they are like a protector towards their owner.They will protect them till death, and always stay by their side, like a guard. They live for a very long time, and are extremely rare, also extremely hard to tame.

⌲ hydra
it is a many-headed dragon. The most famous one is perhaps the one that gave the group its name, the Hydra, a nine-headed dragon that would regenerate one head for each one that was removed and was eventually killed by Heracles. These are legendary, and untamable.

⌲ wyrm (or worm, or vurm)
it is a type of dragon that commonly appears in British and Norse mythology. These dragons have no legs or arms, and only the long, scaled body of a serpent. Often, they are often given poisonous breath and the ability to regenerate or reattach pieces of their body that have been cut off. These dragons are massive, standing at 25 feet tall, and as long as 4 football fields, these are the beauty of dragons. Once they are tamed, they will form a special bond towards their owner, protective, loyal, and would risk their life for their partner. Once their owner has died or is dying, they will give up their life source and gift it to their owner, to let them live, as they die off. These dragons are legendary, and extremely hard to tame.

⌲ Regular dragon
a dragon with its four legs, wings, and ability to breathe fire. When reached full adulthood, they stand over 15 feet tall, as once they are tamed, they are protective and loyal towards their owner. Although they won't be afraid to disobey a few orders, or would wander off, yet they will come back. They are the usual dragons you'll see more around.

News

You must ask me for permission to have a tamed dragon. You cannot come up here for no reason and try to tame one without me knowing, or even allowed to roleplay on here unless your here to tame. It will be a warning if I see you roleplaying here without my permission, and try to tame a dragon.

I'm only allowing VERY few people with dragons, but I'll let it take time for me to decide. I'm only choosing people who I know are worthy of having a magnificent animal tamed like this, who roleplays well and understands how to play.