Suggestion page

Suggestions

☼ Suggestions ☼

Hello there!

Here is where you can drop down ideas or maybe prophecies later on. I may add them later on in the roleplay, as for now let me know ideas of new islands, species, tamed animals, or any other things you think will excite the roleplay!

☛ Processing ☚
These are what I am currently going to be adding into the roleplay soon.

✓ Dragons
Swore across the lands, and live as a dragon, although I am not sure if I am going to have shifters to be dragons, or pure dragons, meaning they will live as a dragon. There will be 3 dragons allowed, known to be the 'three headed dragon'. Each play a different role towards the roleplay. These Serpents are like the gods of the lands, they are respected towards each species and shifter kingdom, and no one dares to threaten or attack them.

✓ Werecats
What's a purrfect thing to add towards the roleplay. The werecats will belong towards their own kingdom. 'The claws'. My limit is only accepted 10  cats, as they can shift into any type of big cat. They are alliances towards the Serpents and the wolf kingdom. They are very respected.

✓ Vampires
Speed along the forest, as you watch from a distance at the other kingdoms. These blood suckers are not nice, yet enemies towards these kingdoms. They are no good, and dangerous. I will only accept 7 vampires. When another shifter is bitten by a vampire, venom will go into their system, paralyzing, bringing extreme pain towards the bitten shifter. It is life threatening, and can lead to death if not treated right away.