Welcome to World Academy

Male Belarus Fanfic Only one

Chapter 1 Welcome to World Academy

I stand in front a huge, beautiful building with lots of green around it 'wow it looks better than the private school I used to go to' "So this is the famous World Academy~!" I found myself saying with an eager smile.

'Right I should introduce myself, my name is Arisa Lilac, I just became a country, so long story short I'm the personification of Bloomelia, the country of the blooming sun as for how I became a country well it was a normal Friday for me, when I heard a knock, and like the normal girl I am I thought it was an enemy, so after some hesitation I went to open the door and saw my Aunt Lola with some mysterious guy, She told me that I was chosen to be a country personification and that she was a Bloomelia secret agent, of course I didn't believe her she was the -crazy- weird one of the family besides what the heck aren't secret agent supposed to remain in secret not only is my aunt weird but also unprofessional, and since she told me that I slammed the door at her face before she started spouting more nonsense though that seemed to anger her and she -blackmailed – convinced me on giving up my completely normal life.

So after that I officially became a country and moved to New York to go to World Academy. But before that I had to get used to being a country. So I learned about my country's laws and constitution, I also studied the government, economy and history, changed my look, got to know my new neighbors, decorated my new house, and got rid of my past'.

RIINGG

"Shoot the bell!" I quickly got inside the school and saw people walking in the hallway like a normal school 'I didn't know what to expect, I guess I was just nervous since everyone is a country but from the looks of it looks like a normal school' I though.

Then I saw a light brown haired guy with a....curl? walking '-wait was he skipping..?' quite happily while saying "Vee~" 'Well guess I spoke too soon' I looked to the side and saw a lady giving out schedules and walked up to her, after sparing me a look she said "Human name and country name" 'Human name...? Guess I'll have to get used to that' "Arisa Lilac and Bloomelia" I said after a moment.

She started looking through her papers and got one and gave it to me I gave her a small "thanks" and walked away then I looked at my schedule they looked like normal classes I didn't know what to expect from this school, my schedule said the following

H.Name : Arisa Lilac Country: Bloomelia H.Age 19 years old 1st period Science 2nd period Math 3rd period Art 4th period History 5th period Language 6th period P. E 7th period Home Economics

Then I froze and realized 'wait...' "how am I supposed to get to my class??" I said freaked out and looking to the sides 'Are you kidding I didn't even get an orientation!' I though angrily, I looked at my schedule again and said "Where the hell is the science hall anyway?"

Then I heard a loud, energetic voice shout "Hey!" I looked towards where I heard the voice and saw a grinning blonde guy with blue eyes with glasses and...a cape? 'What is wrong with this school' I though then the blonde guy extended his hand and said "Do you need a hero?" 'HUH?' I thought but quickly snapped out of my confusion and said "no what I need is directions" I handed him my schedule and after a few second of looking at my schedule he said "sure it's every hero's duty to take students to their class" 'duty is he a guide? And did his cape just disappear...?' "Thank you" I said to him.

He then started leading me to what I hope is my class "So are you the school's guide? You seem used to this" I asked him "Not at all" he said smiling "This is the first time I've guided someone!" he said happily 'the way he talked it sounded like he knew what he was doing' "I see..." I reply with a small sweat drop.