Hate at First Sight ch 2

Chapter 2

"So tell me Arisa how does it feel to be normal?" I heard Anya tell me after we were scribbling some notes Miss Kuhl told us to write.

"well ordinary I guess sometimes there's a change in the routine" I said vaguely trying not to talk about my past "Why do you ask?" I ask.

"Well most of us have always been countries so I'm curious how it must feel to be a normal human" she said with curiosity 'that's right Aunt Lola said I was a very rare unique case and most personifications have always been what they are'.

"So what job did you have? Your 19 right? So did you have a job?" She asked eagerly and with great curiosity.

"Well yea I was a cosmetologist" 'And a model, designer and criminal though I'd rather not mention that' I mentally frowned.

"Wow a cosmetologist!" She exclaimed with excitement, I smiled a bit proud then Anya asked "What's a cosmetologist?" I mentally face palmed and I felt a sweat drop when I explained "A cosmetologist is someone who is an expert in the care of hair and makeup as well as skincare and beauty products, we are also called beauticians" I said.

"Wow that's amazing! It sounds really fun!" She says amazed.

"If anything is amazing is being a country meeting many people, being immortal, going many places".

"Being a country is not that great it's pretty stressful, and very political such as wars and such and well living forever isn't as great as it sounds...." She said gloomily looking down.

'Oh shoot I hadn't realized she would react this way' I tried to think of another subject when she saved me by saying "I would love it if you could give me a makeover, I haven't had one in forever!" She said happily all gloom vanishing from her, lifting my spirits.

"Sure whenever you want! Though you already look beautiful as you are" I said playfully with a wink, she started giggling and said "not as beautiful as you Arisa but thank you!" "Why thank you, kind miss" I said while twirling my blonde hair.

We continued listening to Miss Kuhl lecture while chatting a bit and exchanging phone numbers when the bell rang, we got up and packed our things then I turned to Anya and said "Well see you tomorrow Anya if you ever want to chat you have my number" she nods happily and leaves.

Then I look at my schedule and I realize I have no idea where it is 'shit I forgot to ask Anya where it is, maybe she hasn't got far' I exit the class but Francis isn't far behind me when he says "mademoiselle I can escort you to your class and many-" but I cut him off "I should be able to catch up with her" I tell him without even looking at him and start looking for her at the direction she went to and I see a glimpse of her and I start dashing to her.

When I suddenly bump into a wall 'wait' when I tried to grab the wall 'I feel something....fluffly...?' as I look up I see a handsome scowling man glaring daggers at me before pushing my hand away it is then that I notice I was griping his fluffy jacket. 'Shit it's not a wall it's a handsome guy..i mean ugh I shouldn't be thinking that!'.

"Oh I'm sorry" I tell him feeling bad for griping his jacket and bumping into him, though it seemed my comment fell on deaf ears as he continued to glare at me 'what's his problem? I already said sorry he doesn't have to glare' and I start to frown.

'Besides he came out of nowhere I didn't see him at the hall at all' I folded my hands to my chest and stood my ground "Well two can play this game!' and I glare at him as well and I can see his glare intensifies as I challenge him and I don't back down.

It is while glaring daggers at him that I start to look more at his appearance he's very handsome, has platinum blonde hair, purplish blue eyes that look beautiful even though they are glaring at me, I don't let my glare lessen even though I admire his features before long he shifts to the side but not before spatting to me "hmph just stay away from me дзіўна жанчына".