tagged! (not a chapter)

so i was tagged by fantasm to do this author's tag thingy majig (thanks for tagging me quyen!!) on kingsglaive, but i've decided to do it here instead, because..reasons. anyways, you don't have to read this, but if you do want to stick around, be my guest!! have fun reading boring stuff about myself lol.

°

1. what do you eat or drink while writing?
i don't usually drink while writing at all, but i drink tea and water a lot hehe.

2. what do you listen to while writing?
it depends on the general ""vibe"" of whatever i'm writing lol. like for example; for curtain call, i mostly listen to classical and jazz music to get in the mood. for cracked marble, i listen to john legend's darkness and light album (lmao). for doomsdays, i listen to just about anything i feel like listening to, and for this fic, i listen to 8-bit themed songs, like the undertale soundtrack, and many others.

3. what is your biggest writing distraction?
•social media
•other fanfics LMAO

4. what's the worst thing that's ever happened to you while writing?
so, when i do drafts, i actually write them in the notes app first before copy pasting it into the wattpad drafts. once, when i was writing this draft for this kpop x fairy tail fanfic that i never published, i've made a super long sheet that lists the characters and explains all their abilities and spells and it was super fucking long. then, one day, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT OK. but it was in the yahoo! connected section, so i went to my yahoo email to check if my draft is still there, BUT IT'S GONE AND I WAS SO SAD.
so i searched everywhere, and apparently you can reach out to yahoo and try and get your mail returned, and i my draft came back in less than a week, and all was well. but the period of time where i lost that draft was the most terrifying feeling ever ok i almost died.

5. what's the best thing that ever happened to you while writing?
when you're suddenly blasted with an EVIL plot twist and some EVIL character death ideas MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA buckle up your seatbelts for doomsdays, children!!

6. who do you communicate with or not communicate with while writing?
nobody nobody. i'm in my own world every time i write lol.

7. what's your secret to success and biggest writing flaw?
•as for ""secret to success"": the magic known as patience and sincerity!! i don't think i'm at that "success" part yet lol but i've learnt that all you need to is be patient and wait for readers to file in and acknowledge your talent,, heeha!!
•my biggest writing flaw: probably my inconsistency with tenses, and my repetition of the same words like all the time. my vocabulary isn't as large as i'd like to think it is :-( i also make up a lot of things on the spot bc my style is typically "wing it!! wing everything!!"

8. what inspires you? what makes you productive?
feedback from y'all, poetry, art and music. it's always these four things that inspire me. pixel art inspired this story, anime inspired doomsdays, horror art and poetry inspired curtain call, and poetry and art also inspired cracked marble. and all your comments always make me more motivated to write!!

9. what is one thing you do or other writers do that's annoying?
PUNCTUATION. when people don't use punctuation properly i feel like tearing my hair out lmao, but that's all. other than that i don't think i find anything else annoying actually?? like even when writers write really cringy stories i always find them entertaining as a joke, y'know? i don't end up taking them seriously. i'm always neutral with everything, too, and i'm not really the kind of person who has a higher opinion than another, they always just tend to equal out. i'm a true neutral so maybe's that why lmao.

10. are you willing to share something you've written?
i guess, judging from the fics that i've already published, but there are lots of drafts stuck in my notes that will never actually be published lol. that kpop x fairy tail au i talked about, kpop x arcana famiglia au, kpop x avatar, kpop x the mortal instruments, and kpop x star wars. they're all stuck at chapter 1 due to my laziness lol.

°

so yea that's all. i'm tagging mei-tsunei, MissInfires, and dayanaauu, but all of you guys who aren't tagged can try this as well lol.