+°004

a/n: y'all, prepare for the most boring glitch chapter yet. pls don't be too disappointed.

• • •

now playing:
castlevania: symphony of the night - clock tower soundtrack (8-bit remix)

now playing:castlevania: symphony of the night - clock tower soundtrack (8-bit remix)

day 0, 21:42

when the first train to come since the killing craze finally arrives at the station with gale-force winds powerful enough to blow the building to pieces due to it stopping at maximum speed, the catastrophic atmosphere just ends up growing even more chaotic than it was before, if possible. with people firing guns and flinging knives at each other left and right, there is no guarantee that all four of them could make it out of this place alive.

but seulgi's a king at perseverance and pure survival. she's definitely not going to let something like this take down all the lives she currently has now.

she cocks the gun she has in her hands, looks around at all the chaos and mayhem around her and assesses it calmly. there is too many people, pushing her around left and right as panic shakes up the breaking subway. it's all falling apart and she revels in the wild mayhem, twisted eyes alight with amusement as they flit around to take in the catastrophe breaking out all around her--

--but she puts that part of her to rest for the time being. not yet, she would usually tell herself. first, she must locate her companions, who she easily lost in the unyielding crowd. calmly, seulgi glances around the large subway station and takes in her surroundings, searching around for any sign of her companions to assess their current conditions with careful observation.

for a moment, she couldn't spot any of them and is left feeling surprised that a small inkling of sorrow makes its way to her heart-- but the feeling is gone the moment it arrives. after a couple moments of urgent searching, she sees them, going along the current of the crowd's crashing waves.

there is a knife in taehyung's back. he's losing HP little by little, slowly losing life force for every few seconds the knife remains embedded amongst his pearl backbones. the pain must be absolutely excruciating, but she can't see any of the misery in the boy's eyes who is most probably too overcome by shock to notice. jimin, meanwhile, frantically pulls taehyung through the hysteric crowd with widened eyes and heavy breaths, dodging dangerous weapons swiftly as he heads straight towards the train, speeding through the subway station like some wild panther on the chase. there is a nagging reminder at the back of her mind, telling her that something is missing, but she's too lost in the mayhem to think about it.

and for a moment, seulgi would like to reward park jimin for his graceful agility, with how he fluidly dodges and avoids any form of danger coming their way, maneuvers through the screaming crowd and flying weapons with as much efficiency as possible to make the quickest escape to the train waiting openly at this stop. he's not necessarily fast, per se, considering his speed of 85% compared to taehyung's whopping 100% (she checked out their stats earlier but it's not like she's going to reveal to them that they can do that), but his reflexes certainly are and he's agile, making him an extremely slippery opponent in every aspect. she doesn't know exactly what his background was like to gain such fluidity in his movements (she's heard from joohyun that he takes dance classes quite frequently), but nevertheless, seulgi is in awe.