Chapter 1

Glenn and Abraham's bodies lay there lifeless. Glenn's head smashed to a pulp and Abraham branded with the mighty swing of lucille, blood seeping all over the dirty ground. I remembered the feeling of the splatter of blood on my cheek as glenn took lucille's hit. I clenched my jaw and wiped the blood off my face with a sweaty hand. Everyone else was histerically weeping, tears staining their blood splattered faces. Its my fault glenn died. My fault.

30 minutes Earlier

"You have shit, you give it to me. Thats your job now", said Negan, pointing lucille at helpless rick.

"And the more you fight back, the harder it will be", Negan paced up and down, eyeing his prey.

I watched as he reached the end of the line, then turned back around and restarted the whole process. Suddenly he stopped at me. I lowered my head. Jaw clenched, heart racing, anger building.

"Well, well. Who's this?", he said, kneeling down to my lowered face. I kept my head down, hair covering most of my face.

"Look at me", he said, i felt his amused stare on my face. The feeling made me sick.

"Dont fucking make me ask twice", he said, this time his deep voice more stern. I slowely looked up at him, eyes blazing with anger and just as he was about to talk i spat in his sick face. He doesn't deserve my respect, i shouldnt be on my knees for this psychopath.

He clenched his jaw and wiped away the spit with a leather, gloved hand, slowly rising to his feet again.

"Well, You must be asking for it!", he said, slightly leaning back in a chuckle. A smile planted on his face. He swung lucille from his shoulder to Infront of my face in one swift movement.

"Ive got an idea", he said In a smirk. Suddenly he was skimming up and down the line. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

He stopped at Abraham. Abrahams eyes were burning with anger and bravery. He knew what was coming and he sure as hell wasn't scared of it.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start.", he said. I heard maggie yelp in a weep and the others crying as well.

"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, your all gonna be doin that", he said as he took lucille above his head and struck Abraham. Abraham still stayed on his knees, that same look still in his eyes.

"Woah. Taking like a champ!", yelled Negan, amused at what hes done.

"Suck. My. Nuts", Abraham said to Negan before taking two more final blows to the head with the deadly barbed wired baseball bat.

"Did you hear that? He said suck my nuts", Negan said laughing, proud of himself. I clenched my fists. I ground my teeth. I didnt know if i wanted to cry or launch myself at Negan and rip  his throat out with my teeth.

Negan kept talking, but i couldnt hear anything other than my heart beating fast. I was looking down, my head was fuzzy, i was sweating and pulsing with anger. Sound started fading back again.

"Back to it then", Negan said, then suddenly i head a crack sound and everyone scream. I quickly turned my head to see glenn, blood running everywhere, eye out of his skull. He looked at maggie, choking but still managing to say "ill find you maggie". Maggie stared in horror, struggling to breath or cry or function at all. Glenn fell to the ground dead. Daryl launched himself at negan but negans men detained him and dragged him away to one of the cars.

Negan kept hitting glenns head over and over. Glenn's blood hit my cheek. Parts of him were everywhere. My eyes swelled with tears, the lump in my throat grew. When Negan was done, he walked up to me and kneeled infront of me. He lifted my chin with his gloved hand to meet his gaze.

"That one was on you", he said in a stern voice, his eyes serious.

"F-fuck you", i stuttered, tears running down my face. He dropped his hand from my chin and got up again.

"Well shit rick, shes got more balls than you!", Negan said leaning back, as he stared amused at broken rick. 

Preasent

Glenn and Abraham's bodies lay there lifeless. Glenn's head smashed to a pulp and Abraham branded with the mighty swing of lucille, blood seeping all over the dirty ground. I remembered the feeling of the splatter of blood on my cheek as glenn took lucille's hit. I clenched my jaw and wiped the blood off with a sweaty hand. Everyone else was histerically weeping, tears staining their blood splattered faces. Its my fault glenn died. My fault.

"Whats your name", Negan asked me, lucille soaked in blood dripping at his side. Still with those amused, sick eyes. Who does he think he is?

I muttered, "Lucy". When i said my name, his eyes flashed. I couldnt read what it was about. He gave a look to one of his men and next thing i knew, i was being dragged to one of Negan's cars screaming and thrown in the back of a dark trailor with daryl.

Daryl sat down quietly on the ground in the corner of the trailor, staring down. We didnt say a word. We didnt know what to say.