Chapter 9

I sat on my bed, my head in my hands. Why am I here? Why did I have to kiss him? Whats wrong with me? I felt so angry at myself but i knew that every time I'm around him, I can't help how I feel. Why do you always have to fall for the cruelest men? Suddenly, I heard footsteps emerge at my door, I just wanted to be alone. I heard three loud knocks and reluctantly said "Come in".

Negan entered the room alone while Dwight waited outside, shutting the door behind him. Negan looked sternly at me and I looked down, feeling shame.

"Now why did you run away like that Darlin?", Negan said sternly, leaning against the door. I stayed silent, looking down at my knees.

"Look at me", Negan said, his voice was serious. I looked up at him obediently. I couldnt help but feel like his dominance was extremely hot. I pushed that thought away, again questioning my emotions.

"If you're going to stay here, darlin, you're going to have to toughen the fuck up", he said, as his eyes showed a hint of mischief. Toughen up? I felt angry as I thought more and more about Negan's disregard for others.

"You didnt have to do that to him", I said, grinding my teeth in anger. Negan stepped towards me, his face unreadable.

"Let me get one thing straight, sweetheart", Negan said, making sure the 'sweetheart' sounded sarcastic.

"You don't tell me how the fuck i run my city. Do you understand?", He said as his voice grew. I stood up from the bed, i had to get away, i needed air. I tried to push past him to get to the door, but he stood in the way.

"Where are you going?", he said in almost a growl. Negan suddenly reached for my waist, pulling me to him. I was so angry at him but his touch was so irresistible that I didnt fight him. I felt my heart race more than It was before. Negan reached for my chin, making me look up at him. I was finding it hard to breathe.

"If you don't behave yourself, who knows what I might have to do to you", he said in a husky whisper before letting me go. I felt myself want to be touched by him again, but he suddenly left the room, a smirk on his face. What does he mean by that?

I sat down on my bed, realizing I was never going to get over him. I was never going to want to leave the sanctuary. I was under his spell and he damn well knew it. I realised that he was right, if I want to stay along side him, I needed to toughen up. Even if I become as cruel as he is. It feels as if i can't live without him. I need to get over myself. Alexandria was never home. I'm home here and i need to face that. I need to face the fact that i want Negan.