Chapter 3

I was again dragged through the factory, negan happily prancing along infront of me. Soon enough we reached two big black doors.

"Let her go fat joseph, if she tries anything, put a bullet in her head", negan said, warning me with a smile. Johseph let my wrists go. I rubbed my sore wrists and waited for the doors to be opened.

One of the other saviours who were holding a gun against my head before, opened the doors for us. We walked inside of the room. The room looked like a lounge and had a bar with five ladies sitting down talking, playing card games and reading old magazines.  All wearing black tight dresses, the ladies looked at negan, they looked strangley scared but relaxed at the same time.

"These are my wives", negan said proudly. Negan summoned one of his wives over to him, her hair was brown and her eyes were fierce. She and negan shamelessly had an awkwardly long kiss infront of everyone. I cleared my throat trying to get his attension. He stopped what he was doing and looked back at me, his eyes had a mischievous expression. He slowely walked over to me, getting uncomfurtably close.

"Theres a job opening you know?", he said, a smirk on his face.

"Five wives not enough?", i asked.

"Well it would've been but here you are", negan smirked, standing close to me for a few seconds more. For a second I shamefully imagined myself as one of his wives before pushing the thought aside.

I rolled my eyes, as he laughed and went back out of the room. I followed curiously behind him. I wondered if his wives actually wanted be there, as we wondered the halls of negans "city".

Soon enough i followed negan to a massive balcony. Negan stood near the edge, looking down on people working, like an eagle eyeing its prey. I watched negans slaves as they got on thier knees, bowing down to negan.

Then and there i was so tempted to push him. But... I just couldnt bring myself to do it.

"I bet you wished you had all this", negan said proudly, still looking over at his slaves. He was right. I envied his power but im only the person in the background, unnoticed, invisible. Thats how ive always been and it probably wont change any time soon.

Negan walked back into the hallway, i was still watching the people. They were still on their knees. I scowled myself for not being able to push negan while i had the chance. I turned back to negan, who was facing me, he had an unreadable face expresssion. Johseph approched me, urging me on with sad eyes and i awkwardly followed negan, as he turned around and continued walking.

I was followed negan down winding stairs until we stood in a hall that looked like a prison. People guarded one of the doors next to us.

"Lets say hi to your friend", negan smirked, signalling one of the guards to open the door.

I watched as the door opened, daryl was lying on the floor bleeding and in one of those same jumpers the walkers outside were wearing. The cell was completely dark and the floors were covered in hell knows what. Daryl looked up at me, his nose bleeding and his eye black. I felt negan stand closer to me.

"You Dont wanna be him do you?", negan said. I felt him breathe on my neck, which sent a shiver down my spine. The guard closed the door again, locking daryl in the dark as he suffered on the dirty floor. I got led back to the meeting room wishing that the moment with Negan could've lasted longer. What the hell is wrong with me.

"So, have i convinced you yet?", negan said, as he leaned on the table, lucille at his side.

"I... I dont know", i stuttered.

"I get it. You need time. So, ill give you time.", negan said as he gave a look to both of the saviours. Suddenly, i got grabbed again by both of the saviours and dragged back to the prison daryl was in.

I got thrown into a cell that wasnt far from daryls. The cell was also dark and disgusting like daryl's, but not as bad. One of the saviours pinned me against the wall, holding me by my throat.

"We'll see you real soon lucy", he smirked. I kicked him off of me and fell to the dirty ground. The saviour walked out of the cell slamming the door behind him and engulfing me in darkness.