Chapter 2

Daryl and i waited in the darkness of the trailor. We listened as what sounded like a truck left. Hours past, we saw light coming in from the crack of the trailors locked door. Was it already morning? Soon enoughWe heard a vehicle come closer and closer until it came into a stop, whoever left before, had come back.

We waited about 15 minutes, hearing muffled voices. Soon enough there was more crying, i got up and hit the side of the trailor wall, trying to make someone let us out. Suddenly we heard doors slam and engines start, then we started moving. Daryl and i looked at each other, not knowing where we were going to end up. But we were certain we were going to be the next ones dead.

20 minutes after a bumpy road trip, we came to a stop. We heard people talking, doors slam and negan shouting orders.

"Get those two out of the back and bring em into the meeting room. We're going to have a little talk", demanded negan to his men.

The doors of the trailor opened, bright light blinding daryl and i, causing us to squint. Two of negans men grabbed daryl and one grabbed me, dragging us out of the trailor. Daryl wrestled the men, one more coming over to restrain him. One of negans men then dragged me out of the trailor, i didnt bother to fight him, he was a massive guy and i was a small girl. I knew who would come off second best. As we got out of the trailor i looked up to see a massive factory, the saviours walking here and there all carrying stolen resources.

Then i saw a fence, beyond that fence were walkers tied to polls wearing jumpers with different letters spray painted on them. There were people in with the walkers, wearing the same jumpers and trying to fight the walkers off. The people looked tierd and had dirty faces, these i assumed were the prisoners. On a hot day like this, i was surprised they weren't collapsing. I dont want to be one of them.

We got blindfolded and dragged hell knows where. I was listening intently, trying to listen to where we were going. I heard a door slam and felt that the air was suddenly cool. I couldnt hear anything other than people walking and quiet chatter emerge and then disappear again as we passed what i assumed were rooms.

Suddenly we came to a stop. I heard a door open and i was suddenly thrown into the room and onto the ground. I hearda thump next to me which i assumed was daryl. I moaned as i tried to get up in pain off of the hard floor.

"Now its time to get started", i heard an exited familiar voice. Shit.

I got pulled to my feet, my blindfold ripped off afterwards. I checked on daryl, he was standing at my side, staring daggers into Negan who was happily sipping a whiskey at the end of a long table. Lucille was resting on the chair next to him. The walls and floors were a light grey cement with four lights hanging from the ceiling. A few lockers lined the walls, some standing open with nothing but a few loose papers unneatly laying in them. I also realized that three men were behind us, holding guns to our heads.

"Fuck!", negan boomed causing me to jump.

"You've got one hell of a stink eye don't you?", said negan as he referred to daryl, licking his bottom lip. Daryl stayed quiet, still staring.

"Yeah, so did rick", negan said giggling, as he took another swig of his whiskey.

"What did you do?" Daryl said in a raspy voice.

"I didnt ask you to speak", negan said, i couldnt tell if he was irritated or if he was joking.

"Fuck you", daryl said. Negans face changed. He definatly looked pissed. Negan put his whiskey down with a thump. He got up, reaching for lucille and resting her on his shoulder. He slowley but confidently strode over to daryl, daryls hair covering his face.

"Dont you fucking talk to me like that. That fucking shit does not fly here. You're in my fucking city now", negan said, staring at daryl. His gaze met mine, i tried to seem tough by not looking away but my cheeks were burning up and his stare burnt into me. i looked away. I tried to wipe the burning sensation off of my cheeks with my hand, one of the saviours behind me held the gun closer to my head. What the fuck. Was i blushing? Negan chuckled and turned his gaze back to daryl. I realised daryl was staring at me, a confused look on his face.

"Dont look at her, look at me", Negan demanded. Daryl turned his head back slowely.

"Now, you can rot away with the walkers outside or-", negan said, directing his gaze at me then back to daryl.

"Or you could put yourself to use", Negan said licking his lip again. Daryl looked furious and spat in negans face saying "fuck you" again. Negan directed a furious eye to one of his men and daryl got dragged away again, trying to wrestle his way out but disappearing out the door.

I looked down, One guard was still holding a gun to my head behind me and I felt Negan's stare on my head.

"What about you sweetheart", negan said chuckling playfully.

"Why would i join you?", i hissed, still looking down. Negan laughed, leaning back slightly.

"I guess ill have to show you", negan said. And with that i was dragged out of the room once more.