*trigger warning*

Death, suicide, self harm, kidnap,rape,depression,abuse...etc
These are all normal things that happen to mc in her way too dark, not at all saccharine world. (Book titles normally include shit like: "broken"/ "lost"/ "gone"/ "unheard and unloved"/ "prisoner")
But the thing is these are very real situations and in books its taken far too lightly.

For example:

Mc gets kidnapped and while she is being held captive she's gang raped and abused when shes is rescued or escaped, she results to self harm yet her parents do not seem to care(or are dead) thus she suicides. Oh well, the end, no more mc.

Did. You.see. that. Espicially the last part, i know the trigger warnings are there for a reason but such serious matters should NOT BE TAKEN SO LIGHTLY OR USED AS A JOKE WTF MAN AUTHOR YOU ARE SO MESSED UP.

Wait,theres more!

PLOT TWIST! Mc and her kidnapper/abuser/rapist fall in LOVE. how nice! Not.
What the fk. NO SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE ACTUAL FK JUST HAPPENED.

Who does that?? The guy fking raped you and got no respect for you and here you are slutting around and hooking up with him (this applies to the bad boy genre too)

But the fun doesn't stop there! There's more! Author now writes Mc to have depression! And to top that, is mentally ill!
So she killed herself/ went psycho and killed others.

And the author blatantly just writes shit similar to that as in she just says mc has 'gone crazy' or is depress and just dismisses it JUST. LIKE. THAT

Besides from that, all these examples above have books with so hella many reads + likes!! Sure, some are really intense and good but those that match the examples above DON'T DESERVE THE LIKES.
Come here author let me slap you...just one nice slap across the face...or maybe two...