distressed mc

Suggested by: @-wasps-

You know how in most classic princess movies a 'handsome' Prince must come to save the princess in distress? Well ya, here in the modern times, author-chan's mc refuses to grow out of her princess daydream  and ALWAYS has mc acting like a pathetic wimp and the guy(who is 'hot') has to come save her. Some people call it fluff and sometimes its ok but if YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME. that is not okay. Its cliche, boring and im pretty sure its kinda sexist the last time i checked.

For example,

*mc gets bullied*
*hot guy comes save her(how tf did he even find her??)*
*boom romance*
*the end*

I mean look at that shit. Would you read that?? I wouldn't.

Another point is brought up by the suggester of this chapter. They mentioned that there are NEVER any authorities in the book. These people(police and such) get paid for their jobs you know. There not getting their effort worth if author chan is just gonna write that its just mc and her hot rescuer(whos like a major hottie and mc probs look sexier than  a victoria secret model). Bruh if you're trying to make your book realistic and believable, put in some cops or doctors or something because the guy mc is getting rescued by is not a freaking unicorn and can solve all her problems by showing off his abs.
-_-