Contest Winners

Thank you to everyone who took part in the contest. Seven wonderful entries were submitted, and I had a really hard time picking just one winner! Without further ado, the winner of the grand prize is......

@iNkCr0w with her amazing line art of Alfred Westman and Sophie Penderry. Congratulations!

I was impressed with iNkCr0w's art style which happens to be a favourite of mine

I was impressed with iNkCr0w's art style which happens to be a favourite of mine. How did she know I collect Studio Ghibli movies? Westman is looking rather handsome, I must say, and Sophie is simply adorable. I also love how iNkCr0w has captured some of the key elements from London Shadows. If you look closely, you can see the enchanted bird on a chain, Didius the mouse, a possessed library book, Creeping Clem, the paranormal detector. It's beautiful. Well done, iNkCr0w!

But like I said, I couldn't pick just one winner, so coming in at close second is......

Khannum11 with her Penderry's Bizarre Pinterest Board.

https://uk.pinterest.com/sheemu11/penderrys-bizarre

With over 200 photos collected, she's dedicated an amazing amount of time and effort to create a visual collage complete with quotes from the books. I'm a big fan of Pinterest, and I had so much fun seeing my stories brought to life in pictures. She really captured the spirit of the books. Well done, Khannum11, you'll also receive signed copies of London Shadows and Moonlight Secrets.

The winning runners up are.....

@amadeus2093 with her awesome silhouette-style London Shadows book cover

@The3dreamers with her super fun London Shadows book cover

@XDarkXEnergy with her fabulous sparkly spell-book cupcakes (my mouth is still watering).

I'll be contacting you all about your prizes shortly, and as promised you'll get a follow from me on Wattpad and social media. I adored every single entry and they'll all be permanently featured in the gallery on my website https://joanneweaver.wixsite.com/jlweaver/gallery . Once again, thank you so much to everyone who gave their time to take part. I love you all 💖

Be sure to check out all the winners' profiles, stories and reading lists. I'm sure you'll find some gems there!