Unfaithful Curiousity

"You can come in" A female voice said from behind the doors. It was smooth and silky.

Stiles glanced at Madam Rucia, who didn't move, she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Well? Go on then"

"You're not...?"

"She asked for you, not me, get going"

Stiles hesitated, he was going to face the Lord of Mind, alone?

Madam Rucia's eyes softened as she said her voice surprisingly gentle "You'll do fine Mieczyslaw"

Oddly enough Stiles managed to draw strength from those words.

He took a deep breath, nodded at her, then opened the doors, stepping forward.

The room was exactly how it looked before. A rich and lime green dotted around the large room. Even the light of energy that was floating above them was tinged green.

The Lord stood at the end of the room, standing with a women Stiles had never met before.

She was...

Beautiful.

Her blank hair fell elegantly against her shoulders, reaching down her back. Her skin completely smooth and her lips plump and red.

This must be the Mistress Stiles thought, though it was quite obvious.

She wore a black dress, that highlighted her curves.

Her eyes looked Stiles up and down, she smiled. It was...a different smile.

"This is him?"

The Lord of Mind stood by her side, he looked coldly at Stiles, as Stiles got down on his knees before them.

"Yes, this is him"

She laughed softly, shaking her head.

"It's okay young one, you can look me in the eyes. I want to see yours"

He slowly lifted his eyes to hers.

She walked closer to him.

The Women's eyes were a striking green, with flecks of violet inside them.

She crouched down next to him, reaching and stroked the side of his face.

"Aw, I can see gold in them, what a wonderful colour, don't you think so Lord of Mind?"

"Roseleta..." The Lord of Mind said, he sounded hesitant?

Roseleta, that must be her name, Stiles thought.

She smirked, standing up, stepping away from Stiles.

"Relax Lord of Mine, I was only curious"

The Lord said, sounding irritated "You're curiously gets the better of you sometimes"

"So it does" She agreed.

The Lord of Mind's Mistress asked him "You're name is Mieczyslaw, is it not?"