Kiss From A Poisonous Red Rose

Stiles practically sprinted to the Mistress's room. He wondered if there was a ruin for speed, there probably was. He wished he had that ruin now. It would help a lot.

He slowed down once he reached her room. Their many previous conversations swimming past his mind. Would she believe him?

Stiles knocked on the door, waiting for her reply.

"My Lady?" He called out formally.

At first there was no answer and Stiles began to worry the other sorcerous had been wrong about her where abouts.

But then the door slowly slid open, for some reason Stiles gut clenched inside him, he wasn't sure why.

He stepped inside.

Roseleta was sitting on her bed, for some reason her expression seemed strange, almost closed and she seemed stiff.

Stiles was about to ask her if she was okay but he had more important matters to deal with first.

"My lady, I-I need to tell you something! It's urgent, I know you no reason to trust me or believe me but please hear me out?!"

Stiles swore he saw shock and surprise flash across Roseleta's face before she smiled slowly.

"Of course, what do you need to tell me?"

Stiles took a deep breath, eager to get it out of his chest.

So...

He told her, he told her everything. Her expression stayed the same throughout, it was hard to read her.

"And I think she was the rebellion that the Lord was talking about. I think she was going to use whoever was in the mirror to try and kill or over through the Lord of Mind" Stiles finished, breathing hard afterwards.

That had been difficult to get of his chest.

Roseleta then asked slowly "She's dead? You killed her?"

Stiles eyes widened.

"You believe me?"

"Of course, Mieczyslaw"

She stood up, her voice turning soft and velvety.

She made her way towards him and reached out, cupping his face.

"I'll always believe you" She said smiling.

Something started to ring in Stiles head.

Alarm bells.

Something wasn't...

Quite right about that smile.

Stiles gulped, eyes widening.

"Roseleta, I don't-" He said shakily.

She ignored him, leaning closer, her hand tightening slightly, almost like she was grabbing his jaw instead of cupping it.