Chapter 1 A Walk At Night

《 16 years ago 》

"Sage run to the shed, there is a hidden basement in there stay in there no matter what you hea do not come out!" My mommy yelled at me in a frightened voice.

"Promise me you come out till you hear the police, please promise me that baby?" tears were running down her eyes with a small smile as if this is the last time she would see and hold me. The front door sounded as if it was slammed open making a bang sound, as the sound bullets were being fired.

Mommy held my cheeks with her hands and kiss my forehead "mommy?"

"We love you so much, never forget that ok? Now go!" she said.

"No mommy, come with me!" I cried out.

"Go," she said sternly like I am being scolded, and pushed me outside as the bullets sounded closer. She closed and locked the glass door and stood there watching me running towards the shed once I got there I uncover the hidden basement and went in closing and locking it behind me.

I could hear mommy scream and I covered my ears trying to hide the sounds of breaking glass and screaming as I cried hoping this was all a bad dream as it never seems to end then everything went silent, I was about to get out but remembered what mommy said. Then the shed door was slammed open and the sound of footsteps could be heard throughout the room.

I looked through a little gap to see who it was, I gasped but covered my mouth quickly. The dark figure looked over to where I was hiding slowly walking over. Gun in one hand while the other covered in blood. I went back to the farthest corner of the room, trying to blend in with the wall as more tears streamed down my hazel eyes. It stop at the sound of fast footsteps and pointed its gun at the door as another dark figure walked in and stood in the room.

"Boss the cops are coming, we better get out of here while we can" He panted out.

The dark figure lowered his gun and sighed "didn't the Millers have a son?" The boss guy asked the other which made my blood run cold.

"We can forget about the stupid kid, I heard he was like four or five something," the guy said and the sound of police sirens with bright blue and red lights can be seen and heard in the distance.

The men started to run away and I waited for a few moments and slowly went out not bothering to close the door behind me. I shakingly walked towards the house where I last saw mommy.

Went I walked in I screamed and fell back at the scene before me, blood was everywhere, and there lay mommy and daddy bloody and not moving.

I crawled over to mommy shaking her as there were many holes in her chest and stomach "mommy wake up, wake up!" I cried out. The police came in and pulled me away from mommy as I struggled to get back to her, covered in their blood screaming out to nothing mom than a body that was no longer alive...

《 Present day 》

It's been sixteen years since the death of my parents the people who killed them have yet to be found. I was eight at the time that happened and still remember everything that had that day like it was yesterday.

Now being twenty-four I still have nightmares of that night, and the gang that killed them was Snake Eyes Gang run by Fred something. So I made sure to not stay out late and not go out too much so that wouldn't do the same thing to me, my parent. I was sent to my grandparents who blamed me for their death.

I now live alone and I rather it stays that way and my grandparents could care less about how I am doing. I work now as a waiter and live in an apartment, at least I can call that my home.