Chapter 6 Punishment

⬇️➡️⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️⬅️⬇️

I AM SO SO SORRY, I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY HEALTH FOR MONTHS
THEN SCHOOL LIFE AND THE STRESS, AND MY DOCTORS DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME
AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK
AND DISCONNECTED FROM ALL MY CHARACTERS >.<

Are they seriously going to punish me for every little thing I do!? Like come on, I just spoke a few simple words as if I insulted them. Of course, I don't dare say anything right now since I rather not die, though my life hasn't been that great...

"May I ask why I'm being punished...?" I slowly asked.

"Asking what pet?" Cole said in a stern voice.

"May I ask why I'm being punished.... masters.." I said, god I hate this.

"I think you know... but since you are still new to this I guess mistakes will be made, you being punished for raising your voice and questioning us" he answered.

I remember it was a rule they made... geez over something that is so stupid. I guess they knew what I was thinking as they glared down at me.

"Keep that face on and it will be worse than it is pet."

I put my head down to not look at them and tried to make it blank. Once I get out of here I'm going to make this bastard pay for this!!

"Your going to have 10 spankings from each of us and you're going to count, fail to do so we will restart till you get it right, understood kitten?" Corey said.

"Yes... masters..."

Before I knew it I was pulled out of my chair with my pants pulled down ass exposed. It was so fast I didn't know who I was laying on their laps at the moment.

This is humiliating!

I felt a cool hand touch me making me jerk as it moved back and forth. The moment I finally relax there was a smacking sound in the room with my ass stinging. My eyes tear up slightly from how hard the slap was. Then there was another one even harder.

"Count" Cole growled out.

"O-one" I breathed out as a hand rubbed my ass before smacking down again.

SMACK.

"Two!" I cried out.

He would rub my ass after every smack as if it counted as praise. Finally, the first ten were done I had tears running down my eyes with my member semi-hard. Making my face turn red from embarrassment and disgusted by myself by thinking that any of that could feel good.

The cool air helped the sting and burn till I was pushed and turned into another lap. Making my eyes widen in fear why can't they just let me off once!! I notice now I was mainly on Cole's lap now and Corey was going to take his turn.

Oh God have some mercy...

Glancing over I should glance at Corey which I regret. His dark eyes screamed to try to disobey making my head shoot back down. That was a bad idea why did I have to look at him now it's going to be worse.

I jerked forward when I felt his hand on my ass. When his hand came down I held onto his pant leg for dear life. "E-e-elven" I choked out as tears ran down my eyes.

SMACK!

"T-TWO" I partly screamed out.

This is worse than Cole's!!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"FIFTEEN!!" my voice screamed out hurting my throat. I don't know if I can take five more. I shut my eyes tight and stiffen waiting for the next blow. After a few seconds, I felt nothing before flinching hard when I felt a hand rub my sore cheeks.

I didn't realize my body was trembling on its own. Sniffling not caring if I seemed like a child, that hurt...

"I promise to be good... just no more" I begged not looking at them at all. Not even daring to move an inch to keep from going through that again.

"I think that is enough for one night" I heard Cole say as I was soon picked up hissing at the arm under my butt. I kept my eyes down as I was carried back toward I assume my room. I buried my face into Corey's shoulder, knowing by his scent as we stayed silent the whole time they walked.

After hearing a few doors open and close I knew we were back in the room. I got placed down on my bed stomach first. Silently I glanced over at them but only to stop when one of them spoke.

"Stay." It was Corey.

I stayed still the best I could as I could feel Cole's eyes burning holes into my back. I jumped when I felt something cold touch my butt.

"It's cream to help with the sting," Corey said. By that, it took me a while to relax seeing that they were being nice for once.

I guess they do have a soul...

I yelped out when I felt a pinch on my butt. I went to glare at him for that only to be squished in between the both of them. I couldn't help but blush knowing my lower part was exposed as I was placed mainly on top of a chest.

"Sleep."

As much as I hate them I couldn't agree more but I wish I was back in my old bed.... when mom was still alive...

Short I know sorry,
I will make it up in the next chapter

Til then~