Chapter 4 Trapped

(triggering topics and events, u been warned)

I slowly opened my eyes as the events from last night flooded my brain making me curl up in a ball disgusting myself for even enjoying it. I noticed the sheets had been cleaned along with my body and the heavy weight around my neck which was ice cold to the touch. This hadn't been the first time and now I believe it won't be the last, to think I a man would stop someone from doing this. Memories of my life come into the mind of when I lived with my grandparents, memories I wish to regret. Yet, my body clearly remembers the disgusting hands that I called grandfather who sexually assaulted me. Before finally doing the things those men did, speaking to my grandmother was a mistake. In turn, got me kicked out of the house for being a fag who tried to seduce his grandfather who wouldn't do such a thing since he was a 'godly man.' As opposed to what that man did to me, these two didn't leave me bleeding and in the filth from the event...

Again not an excuse to do this to a person, I didn't even know my dad, he always was gone leaving it up to my mother to raise me. What did he do to get mother killed and even me? if it weren't for him I would have to deal with this type of life nor endure this hell.I moved my knee from my face making me hiss from my back and ass, really I was sore everywhere. I slowly sat up even with my own body protesting as I looked around the room which was better than the place I lived in. This room is almost the size of my whole apartment as everything in it looks expensive "I shouldn't be surprised with being part of a gang home let alone the ones in charge..." I said to myself. I stared at the wall in front of me getting lost in my own thoughts as I hear the door open. I shot my head up to see the twin as they walk the smell of food reached my nose before seeing it, and I gulped down the saliva that built in my mouth. As they got closer I back up against the headboard trying to blend it with it, which to them they probably saw as nothing more than a scared animal to them.

"shh kitten, we are here to feed you, you must be hungry," Corey said with a sickly sweet smile as Cole carried the tray of food. They sat on either side of me, Cole on the left and Corey on the right. Cole places the tray on my lap but I only look at it, they could easily put a drug in it no matter how good it smells I won't trust it. "We didn't poison it, eat," Cole said roughly as he pressed the spoon to my lips I clench my teeth shut as their eyes dig holes into my skin. "Since the kitten isn't in the mood to eat, we can put something else he rather has in his mouth," Corey said gesturing to his crotch. "We could..." Cole replies before putting the spoon in his mouth "see it is fine, or do I need to feed you like a bird pet?" I couldn't help but glare not very fond of the nicknames that they have given me. Cole dipped the spoon back in the food and once again pressed it back to my lips as I slowly opened eating the food slowly. Corey took the spoon and did the same thing "I can feed myself..." I started not exactly enjoying being fed like a child let alone being stared at the whole time in doing so. 

"We don't need your permission since we own you now," Corey said sharply.

I bit down on my tongue before I add fuel to the fire and refused to eat after that as Cole moved the tray to the nightstand. He then grabbed the glass of water putting something in his mouth before taking a sip. As I watched him I felt a pair of arms wrapped around mine and my chest and began to struggle which was in vain. "Let go of me what more do you bastards want for me!" I shouted but sounded more like a plea. Cole got closer which made me begin to panic as I began kicking my legs which hurt me in the process "please don't do this" I cried out. Cole grabbed me by my cheeks hard "you never had a choice pet" He said staring into my eyes as he pressed his lips upon mine as pushed his tongue inside "hmph" I struggled against his tongue trying to stop the pill from going down my throat as he pinched my nose keeping me from getting air. It didn't help that Corey sucked against my neck making me feel pleasure and pain, I finally ended up swallowing the pill as Cole pulled away I bite his lip in the process.

"What the hell did... you give me!" I demanded trying to catch my breath as Cole glared down at me. "Kitten that was bad to bite your master, looks like someone needs to be punished" Corey whispered in my ear making me shiver. Coles' eyes seem to get dark "it was for the pain but, I guess it will be useless now," Cole said coldly looking at the small drops on his hand. Corey's hands went straight under my knee lifting them up which caused me to blush as I didn't realize I was still naked.

"Here I thought we did enough but it seems the pet refuses to be tamed," Cole said.

"Stop, don't do this I am a man for fuck sake!" I finally shouted sick of being treated like I am an animal. Cole grabbed my chin "a hole is a hole" he whispered as he began to suck my nipple twisting one with one hand and the other on my cock causing me to bite down on my lip. Corey started sucking the other side of my neck as tears balled up in my eyes, I hated this but it felt so good.

"Moan for us kitten" Corey whispered in my ear.

That is when Cole moved to wrap his mouth around my cock as I hear of pop and click from a bottle I feel something cold and wet against my hole. "nnm, no..." I whimpered. As a finger slipped it seemed to hit the exact spot from before making me flinch up as Cole sucked hard moving his head up and down faster. "Ahh..!" my head fell back onto Corey's shoulder to see him watching my reaction, I went to turn my face away but he pulled it back to look at him. Soon a second finger joined followed soon after by a third and as I felt close to my climax I felt Coles's hand tighten around my cock. "Beg," he told me continuing the torture to my prostate I clenched my teeth trying to repress the moans leaving my throat. Corey moved his hand to play with one of my nipples sending me over "p-please" I beg as he pumped my cock as fast as he could till I climax Corey shoved his tongue down my throat swallowing all of my moans.

This was the end of it the took turns doing the same thing over and over again till I could not longer think, I was truly trapped in this hell.

sorry if it is different from the first time I wrote this, error in editing.

til then~