intro.

Jeon Jungkook is the school's football captain. He is very popular, hot, a player... Every girl wants him.

But, he shows no real interest to any girl. 

Him and his gang ''The Bangtan Gang'' tease whoever they like, bully who they want and girls drool over them. They basically date and play with any girl they want.

**********************

Cressida Smith is an 18 years old teenager, just moved to a new town.

Because of her father's job, her family must always travel. Everytime she makes friends, she just leaves them behind.

Cressida became a loner and everytime she goes to a new school, other students call her arrogant and just avoid talking to her because she shows no interest to nobody.

She hates making new friends ,she prefer to stay alone and not to get hurt. Making new friends, get attached to them and just leave them once again is what's going to happen.

For the past 2 years Cressida and her family moved 6 times from town to town. Her father is a policeman, so he has to go whenever a new case is. She, her mom, brother Jasper (20 years old), and sister Amy (16 years old) were really tired of the whole situation.

One night Mr.Smith called for a family meeting..

 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Author's Note :

BTS Concept photos for 'You Never Walk Alone' though *-*

 I'm dead Y'all I can't breath :o ...

God bless BigHit  ❤ ❤ God bless BTS ❤ ❤