Looking For Answers

❀A LONG CHAPTER  FOR MY BEAUTIFUL READERS❀

  ---------------------------------------------------------------    

"I finally found you". He hugged me and my eyes widened in shock.  

Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the dimple guy. I found myself standing behind him. Somehow, I felt protected by Jungkook.

"Calm down Hyung, this is wrong, you can't  hug girls they don't know you like that." Jungkook told the guy with a serious look on his face.

"But I know her!.." The guy replied and I stood frozen in my place not knowing what in the world is going on.

"Hyung.. Please" Jungkook looked at the taller guy with a soft look in his eyes.

"Good morning class, everyone take your seats" Mrs Lee entered the classroom saying and was about to start the class. Jungkook looked at me and put his hands on my shoulders looking at my eyes softly:

"I'll tell you everything later ok! Don't think about what happened, just concentrate on what the teacher says, you're a smart girl Cress! He smiled adding: "You're okay..?" I just nodded and took my place, the dimple guy left and didn't attend Mrs Lee class which made me think even more about what's happening ,who is he and how does he know me!

The class ended, so I wanted to talk to Jungkook and ask him many questions about his friend because he seemed like he knows many things. He looked at me with a small smile still sitting in his seat. So I went to him, grabbed an empty chair and sat beside him, the classroom was empty, the only two people that were there were us so I was ready to hear the dimple guy story. Before I had the chance to say anything, a guy entered the classroom. I was really shook because of his visiuals, to be honest he looked like a prince. He was so handsome.

"Kook-aaaaaaaaaah" The guy shouted from the classroom door pointing at Jungkook, "I'm hungryyyyy" He added. Jungkook didn't reply. 

The look from the handsome guy's face changed from cute and playfull to his friend to shocking face with widned eyes when he saw me. I was lost and so confused because he really looked like he saw someone being murdred or something !

"Jin hyung.. Are you ok ? You look like you just saw a ghost " Jungkook asked his friend after noticing the change in his face.

The guy or as Jungkook called him "Jin" started walking slowly were i'm sitting and said : "Kook.. I think I just did." Jungkook looked confused but suddenly said in a low tone that I heard:

"OMG No way, is it.. " and he immediately looked at me with a serious look in his face. While I was lost and couldn't even talk, Jungkook's friend Jin was standing in front of me. He held my hand and I stood up :

"Ari...!!" was all what Jin said to me. 

"I'm sorry, I'm not..." I said before I got interrupted by Jungkook:

"Hyung.. Are you ok?" Jin let go of my hand and looked at me with a soft smile:

"I'm sorry, I thought you're someone else" Then he looked at Jungkook :

"Did Namjoon saw her?" Jungkook nodded with a sad face saying

"Sadly... Yes.." Jin left the classroom running after Jungkook's answer and I stood there in confusion.

Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face: "Cress.."

"Jungkook what was that? Who's Ari? What in the world is going on?" I asked Jungkook after looking at him.