Awkward

Cressida Smith POV ;

I woke up late for shcool. It was almost 10 am, I couldn't sleep at all and a lot of thoughts were haunting me...

The first thing my eyes land on was Eva's note

I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, did my makeup and hair and got ready for school. I went to the kitchen, I had to eat something since my stomach was growling. I grabbed a bowl, poured some milk and added the cereal in it. I put my bowl on the table that was in the kitchen, sat on the chair and the moment I was going to start eating , a raspy voice startled me.

''Good morning'' was all he said.

I looked behind me to find a half sleeping Jungkook rubbing his eyes and coming toward me. He sat on the chair in front of me looking so cute in his duck pijamas yawing.

''Good

''Good.. morning'' I replied looking at my cereal.

We had an awkward silence for a couple of minutes between us, I was eating while Jungkook, as i can clearly tell, was looking at me without saying a word.

''You're not going to school today ?'' I asked breaking the silence while my eyes still fixed on my bowl of cereal.

''I'm sorry for yesterday, i didn't meant to scare you'' He suddenly said.

I remain silent for a while. ''It's... it's ok, i mean it's your house , I..''

''Have I done something wrong ? '' Jungkoook cuts me off.

''What !!?'' I asked finally looking at him.

''Why are you avoiding me ?'' He asks with a sad tone looking at my eyes.

I lowered my eyes looking at my bowl again. ''I'm not..'' I said in a low tone.

''Cress..'' 

The moment Jungkook said my name my heart started beating like crazy. I know that I should not feel like this.. The only thing that I know about this boy is that he is Eva's brother {which I knew yesterday because I was stupid enough and didn't pay attention when she told me his full name the other day.. There are a few people that had the last name Jeon, I should've known that he was her brother!} He is famous ,a bully.. ?? Thinks that he can get any girl he wants...

 And yeah he is the one that stole my first kiss.

I don't know what to think anymore.. I'm going crazy. I decided to ignore him. But at the same time I was sitting there. I mean I could've easily left and went to shcool but something inside me liked the fact that we were alone,him staring at me and the feeling I get everytime he talk. 

''I think you should go get ready for school'' I looked at him with a small smile.

He didn't say anything and only kept looking at me. I looked back at my bowl that I kept adding the cereal in it because i was hella nervous and didn't know what to do. Jungkook grabbed my arm all of a sudden which made me look at him.

''Do I make you nervous ?'' He asked with a smirk.

My eyes widened and my heart started racing again. I gulped, took his hand off of my arm and continued eating my cereal. I know I should've got out at that moment and yes I wanted to punch my self because I just kept on eating and looked so awkward which made Jungkook laugh at my actions.

''Why should I be nervous around you ? '' I asked pretending to be strong.

''Ok then.... So,... We're going to pretend that our special kiss never happened or what..''

He spoke and I choked on my cereals.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Author's Note :

Hello my beautiful friends, I hope you like this chapter. I know it is short but I will upload a long one later tonight or tomorrow ❤

I apologise if there is any spelling mistakes, also please don't pay so much attention to punctuation or some grammatical functions. I just love writing so much and I hope these little things won't stop me of making stories.

As you all may know, I'm not a native English speaker, and this is my first attempt to make a fanfiction, but I try my best to improve ❤

Can't wait to read your comments  ❤❤❤ 

Please vote ❤

Love yaa ❤❤