Moan For ME

''Aah ,feels nice girllll, lower, loweeer''

''Here ?'' She asks putting her hands on my back.

''A little bit lower'' I tell her as she presses the place of my back.

''Yeah yeah there'' I tell her and the moment she presses her hand gently on that spot I close my eyes feeling so good. But the moment she presses the same spot so hard, my voice just came from my throat like :

''Aaaaaaaaaaahh ,Evaaa theree !!''

''SEXY MOANS...''

I opened my eyes suddenly in shock as I heard his voice and I could swear that I knew it was him.

''Jungkook, since when you attend this class'' Eva asks the bully.

He was laying his body on the wall beside the classroom's door looking at me with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks burning red.

''Why did you stop Eva ! I'm not going to bother you ladies, just continue what you were doing and I'll be here watching.'' He looks at me while biting his lower lip . As a matter of fact, he didn't even look once at Eva. The whole time he was looking at me and from the shock I couldn't look away or do anything. I kept looking at him with my red cheeks.

''Go out ugly. Wait ! Did you just called us ladies !! Me ! You just called me a..''

''Shut up !You're not here ,I only see her'' He interrupted Eva and pointed at me, biting his lower lip again.

Snap out of it Cressida, I told myself while standing up suddenly without looking at Eva.

''Hey ! Where ...?''

Heading to the door, feeling the awkwardness. I must get out of this room right now.

I was close to the door, about to leave the classroom when ''Jungkook'' as Eva called him earlier, blocked my way. And I bumped into his chest.

'' I see you love hugs baby girl''

''I told you not call me that again'' I told him looking in his eyes.

Oh, Shit I regret looking up ,we are so close.

''Go..G.. Go away..'' I told him putting my hands on his chest trying to push him away from me.

He suddenly grabbs my hands.

''You can go, only if..''

''If.. !?''

Grabbing my waist making us even closer, he leans a bit and whisper in my ear :

''IF YOU MOAN FOR ME''

My eyes widened and my heart start to beat so fast. Standing there in shock , I heard Eva, standing up and was about to came forward :

''What the.. ! Jeon Jungkook ! Leave her alone or else !'' 

''OK ! Ok, chill !'' He told her, she get back to her seat and I felt a little bit relief knowing he's going to let me go. 

But, instead he leans closer to me again and kiss me on the cheek. Whispering once again in my ear before letting me go.

''I know what will my dream be about tonight''. 

    ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀   

Author's Note : 

 Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Please comment your thoughts.

What do you think of the story so far ??

Also, be ready because in next chapters will be alot of skinship, surprises and...

Vote, comment ^-^ ❤ ❤