act one

"down by the waters where i once dreamed

beneath the silver moon there you'll find me."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

A teenage girl laid on the floor of the forest, her beautiful face contorted into a look of pain. Her brown hair was sprawled across the hard grass. Rain started to pour from the sky and her head became heavier as her long hair grew wet. With her enhanced hearing, she was able to hear the sound of wolves howling. The young girl went slightly deaf as the pain became unbearable. Her entire body ached and she couldn't even open her eyes.

It felt as if her bones were breaking, shifting, and then being put back into place; repeating the process over and over again. The idea seemed crazy but right now, that seemed like the only explanation for her pain.

Her hearing returned momentarily and the sound of light, almost silent, footsteps approaching filled her ears. The grass moved in the wind and tickled her body, making it hurt even more. It was silent and the girl's heartbeat picked up in fear. She knew someone was near her, she could feel it in her painful bones.

"You're in pain," a sweet voice cooed. "Such a pretty face...turning into such an ugly monster. I can change that."

The girl didn't have a choice in the matter as she felt more cool air brush against her neck, not dwindling the fire that her skin produced. She knew her temperature was above one hundred and she was waiting for herself to overheat. There was a sharp pain in her neck followed by a soft laugh, her attacker delighted by her own actions.

The light musical laughter turned sinister as the howling wolves now began to growl. At this point, more pain began to fill the girl's body, she didn't even think it was possible to feel pain to that level or extreme, she was surprised she hadn't passed out.

"You'll be like me soon...or you'll be dead by morning. Either way, my job will be done," the sweet voice said.

In that moment, the brunette wished nothing more to be in the hands of her loving mother. But she knew that her wish would never happen. Because her mother was dead, and she wasn't coming back. But maybe, if she was lucky, the girl would die too. Then she wouldn't be in pain any longer and she'd be able to be with her mother again.

That wish would also never happen.

silver moon by roo panes🏹love story by taylor swift🏹ceilings by lizzy mcalpine🏹the only exception by paramore🏹j'ai demandè à la lune by ghostly kisses 🏹moonlight by ariana grande 🏹roslyn by bon iver 🏹swan upon leda by hozier🏹moon river by ...

🏹
love story by taylor swift
🏹
ceilings by lizzy mcalpine
🏹
the only exception by paramore
🏹
j'ai demandè à la lune by ghostly kisses
🏹
moonlight by ariana grande
🏹
roslyn by bon iver
🏹
swan upon leda by hozier
🏹
moon river by frank ocean
🏹
without you(interlude) by orion sun
🏹
crazier by taylor swift
🏹
love by lana del rey

silver moon by roo panes🏹love story by taylor swift🏹ceilings by lizzy mcalpine🏹the only exception by paramore🏹j'ai demandè à la lune by ghostly kisses 🏹moonlight by ariana grande 🏹roslyn by bon iver 🏹swan upon leda by hozier🏹moon river by ...