Rue at the Murder Morgue

Sherlock was sitting on the stool in the kitchen, looking through the microscope as you walk down after putting Victor down for a nap. You hear him make some kind of a growl and you walk over to the kitchen and asked. "What's wrong, love?"

"I've had this memory card from the kidnapper under the microscope for hours but I can't find anything concrete." He replied, softly. "Oh." You said. He lets out a sigh of defeat and turns to you.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked. "Sure." You said. "Take this to Molly at Bart's." He said and you look at him in shock.

"Really?" You said, shocked. "Well, she's better equipped over there." He replied. "Uh-huh. In other words you need help because you're stuck." You said in a teasing voice.

Sherlock glares at you while you still smile at him. "Are you going to take this or are you going to tease me?" Sherlock asked, annoyed. "Can't I do both?" You asked and he just rolls his eyes at you.

You walk over and take the card and kiss his cheek. "You know you love me." You said and you walked out of the flat and headed out towards Bart's.

You walk into Molly's office and you see her frantically walking around. "Hey, Molly." You said as you stare around at her office. It was a complete mess. Certain items were broken and paper was strewn everywhere.

"Hey, (y/n). Look I'd love to help you but....look at this." She said, frantically. "What happened?" You asked her. "Somebody broke in and trashed thrbplace. It'd so invasive. And the paperwork is everywhere. I've got to straighten this out so I know who belongs to what." She said as she runs around.

"Well, how about this....I'll help you with this and you can help me with this." You said and you hold up the memory card. "Let me guess....for Sherlock?" She asked and you nod. She sighs and let's out a breathless laugh.

"Alright, deal." She said and the two of you shook hands. "Alright let's get to work!" You exclaimed with a smile and the two of you started on cleaning up.

"Great! Everything and everyone back in the right drawer, like nothing happend....but, er....this Nina Malik." Molly said after about an hour of clean up. "What about her?" You asked. "She was stabbed during a mugging, but I've just looked at her body and her brain has gone." She said.

"Gone?!?" You said. "Yes, and it looks like someone took it in a hurry too--I'll spare you the details." She said and you just shrug.

"Do you think that's what this break in was all about?" You asked her. "I don't know. Maybe." She said. "Hmmm. Can I take a look at Nina's file?" You asked her. Molly nods and goes to the filing cabinet and pulls out a manilla envelope.

Name: Professor Nina Malik

DOB: 3/11/1971

Gender: Female

Height: 5'4"

Notes:

Neurologist, Royal College of Research London Died last night following a single Stabenow wound to the abdomen.

Attacker fled when spotted. Still at large.

Attack took place close to the RCRL lab where the victim worked on Easton Road, Bloomsbury.

And in the corner showed a picture of a short blonde haired square jawed woman with thin black glasses staring back at you. A professor without a brain. But why? You thought as you look over the file.