Prologue

ERZA

"My, you look cute in that outfit Erzy!!!!!" Mom and Mira squealed admiring me in a maid's outfit. I chuckled, "Hhhmmm this is really comfortable, I don't mind wearing it all day." Then I heard someone growling at the back there. I turned around with a smirk on my face while mom clapped her hands with Mira showing thumbs up.

"Why do I have to wear this?" said Jellal feeling embarrassed wearing a maid's outfit. I grinned coming close to Jellal, "Not bad!" I looked around and even lifting up the skirt behind him. He gasped, "Erza!" I giggled, "Nice view." He blushed hard and looked down.

"You look great Jellal!" said Mira as she snap a photo of him. He frowned, "Please don't ever show that to anyone." Mira let out an evil laugh, "It depends..."

Mom clapped her hands, "Alright the customers are waiting, we should hurry or and Mira could you help me out with something?"

"Yes mam!" said Mira as she followed mom behind the dressing the room. I looked at Jellal who was still nervous at the back. "Come on let's go!" I said playfully tugging his arm. He resists, "No way I'm not going to get embarrassed in public like this!"

"You lost the challenge remember?!?" I said trying to recall last night. "It was more like a draw!" He said. "Nevermind about that let's go!" I yelled dragging Jellal out to the world. I gasped seeing mom's bar filled with customers. "Alright let's do our best!" I said raising my fist up high. "Uhm...yeah..." he said softly.

TIMESKIP

"Ooh looking great Eileen, how are you?" said one of the customers who was talking with my mom. "Hey long time no see Mr.Jura. I heard about your promotion, congrats." So that guy is Jura. Well he's quite tall and huge in person. "Excuse me miss can we have more beers here?" a lady called out as I ran to them serving another batch. "Yes right away!"

After serving them I headed back to where Mira was busy preparing the drinks. I sat down on the chair, "So tired..." Mira giggled, "You did a great job today erza but I must say Jellal too. He seems to be getting all the attention from the ladies." I snapped and looked at the ladies who were clinging onto Jellal. "Oh my you're such a cutie in that maid outfit!"

"Hey handsome, wanna go on a date?"

"Oh my you look so pretty, I almost thought you were a girl."

I clenched my fists hard feeling something cringed in me, "Those girls are gonna pay." Mira laughed, "Now, now Erza you don't want to create a scene won't you?" I pouted, "Yeah, yeah I know of a way."

I quickly dashed towards them and dragged the girls back to their seats and served them some cocktail. "What the?" They all were shocked as I smiled back, "I'm sorry ladies but he's already been taken." The girls whined sadly as I proudly left them. "Thanks Erza." said Jellal and I replied with a wink.

"Huhu, someone's jealous." cooed Mira as I put down the tray. "Well those girls need to know at least. Hold on, what is this strange feeling?" I said feeling something weird about to happen.

JELLAL

"Man! What a sweet parfum! The aroma oh...My body feels hot!" I gasped seeing a weird man coming around me sniffing. "What are you doing sir?"

"My such a sweet voice, are you sure you're not a lady?" He gripped my hands, kissing it. I cringed feeling weird seeing this guy clinging to me. I guess Erza might be pissed off if she sees this. "Sorry but I think you got the wrong..."

"Ah I can't take off my nostrils...indeed you're like a sweet maiden, waiting to be taken away like a bride, someday. Oh my sweet hon..."

Erza came over punching that guy till he flew up hitting the ceiling and dropped to the ground. I gasped seeing this fierce sight of her. Remind me not to make her angry again.

Then three young gentleman came over to the scene, "Sir Ichiya are you alright?"

"Please tell us, don't die on us!" said the other one, crying. "Come on you know he's not going to die."

That weird man got up and started giving different poses. "I'm fine, but that punch was incredible!"

"What?!?" yelled Erza as he gave another pose, "Man! I have been wanting to meet with you, Erza Scarlet and that cutie over there."

I gulped, "Cutie?!?" Erza's dark aura raised as she wanted to give another hit but I quickly held her back. "Who are you calling a cutie?!?"

"My, as though you don't know me yet, guess I'll introduce myself...the name's Ichiya and I'm your honey..." 

TO BE CONTINUED...

PS: THANKS FOR SUPPORTING, VOTING AND EVEN COMMENTING ON MY PREVIOUS STORY. REALLY APPRECIATED IT. THANKS! XD