Chapter 6

Happily Gunshot After - Divergent

TRIS POV

"So who was shooting at you?" Tobias breaks the silence. "These men" Zeke says showing us their photos. I don't recognise them. I realise that I've spoken aloud. "You should" Uriah tells me, guarded. What the hell is going on? Zeke and Uriah look hesitant. "Peters still alive Tris" Zeke finally says. Wait what?

"How? I saw you shoot him!" I screech. "We shoot him in the chest mass yes, but it missed any vital organs. He's in jail but he's hired professionals to take you out. He also hired a military man to put a fake nuclear weapon in the truck and inform the pentagon that it was In fact real, they knew we'd be on the case" Uriah explains.

"So it was a set up?" Tobias asks, slowly. The boys just nod. Shit. "We are putting LAPD guards around the hospital. You two should be safe". Phew. I nod at Uriah as thanks. They both walk out the door. "Oh and stop making out, it's disgusting" Zeke yells out. We just laugh.

"How are you feeling?" I ask. He just smiles, smugly. I know a seductive remark is coming. "Better and better having you here" he says cheesily. "Ha funny guy. Want me to punch you in your bullet hole?" I snap. "That sounds dirty, I think I'll have to tell Maria" he teases. I just punch him on his uninjured arm.

"That hurt Olivia" he says. "Olivia? Really?" I ask. He just nods. I smack him in the back of the head. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Olivia" I hiss. He just gulps. Great. I just laugh and relax into my seat.

_____________________^:^_____________________

Sorry this chapters short
Btw I've been getting inspiration from my favourite TV show, NCIS: Los Angeles.
Like that part about punching the bullet hole, that was kensi and deeks when deeks was in hospital.

Ok on another issue (I'm bolding this because I would like everyone to read it):
Ok, I'm really happy that people love my stories and read them and want me to update. But I get a lot of 'update soon' 's. I know that you guys want updates, but I have a life and I'm not on 24/7. I love the comments of support I get I really do, but some of the 'update soon' 's come off really rude. I know you probably don't mean to but some do. I'm not perfect. I can't type super fast and my brain isn't full of ideas. A lot of people have been wanting me to update my DIVERGENT HIGH story, trust me, I do to but I'm stuck. I have no ideas on how to continue. And with everyone that just keeps asking for updates and updates, it just annoys me a little. No offence to anyone that's done it before but what pisses me off most, is when you just uploaded a chapter and straight away someone reads it and says "update". That just pisses me off majorly. Like I JUST DID. As I said before, I'm not perfect. I have like 6 stories and I can't write 6 separate chapters a day. So please be respectful. I promise to at least do a chapter a day. Maybe tomorrow it's for my THE HATED GIRL - DIVERGENT story, maybe the next ill finally get over my writers block for DIVERGENT HIGH. Then maybe ill do DIVERGENT INITIATION then maybe ill do this. You guys can't expect me to do tones of chapters and upload them all in one day. So please be patient, I understand you want a chapter, I really do. I feel the same way on some stories, but I don't comment to update, I just comment that it's an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't tell them to 'update' because I know how annoying it can be.

Thank you for reading

(PS IM SORRY IF I CAME OFF RUDE ITS JUST SOMETHINGS PISS ME OFF)