Chapter 9

Happily Gunshot After - Divergent

TRIS POV

I hand Shauna the phone back. We arrive shortly after at the mall. Oh god. I'd rather be hanging from a rope right now then shop with these weirdos. They straight away lead me to the dress store. Fuck my life seriously. "Oh my god Tris" Christina comes back after five minutes with like 5000 dresses in her arms.

"You expect me to wear a dress? No fricken way" I mutter. She glares at me, she heard me. God I'm going to die. She shoves me, literally shoves me, towards the dressing rooms and pushes me in. Throwing in the stack of dresses which I'm guessing are really slutty. Once I get to the eighth dress, I gasp in shock that it isn't slutty.

I go out and show them and they squeal. Once I'm back in the dressing room, I finally get a better look at it. It's white and tight, but it hits between my mid thigh and my knee, so it isn't the sluttiest I've worn. I realise it has black bands around the bottom. It's cute, and makes me look like I actually have curves.

I take off the dress and get dressed in my usual clothes. I go out with the girls and pay. I expect tot start walking back to the car now but I'm dragged towards the lingerie shop. Can someone kill me now?

________________^-^_________________

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that I haven't updated in over a week and that it's soo short. I've started the school year and because I'm year 9, I have a LOT more homework. And I now have my MacBook 😏😏😏😏.

I'm not going to be able to update ALLL my stories today because I have homework. But thank you for being patient with me, some people probably think I've abandoned wattpad, but that isn't the case. School comes before anything else, always.

Instagram: @arenaofinitiates

2nd Instagram: @sheovideos